• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2019
Any chance you can add a demonic Ninetales in your next update? xD I like the hack thus far, though would recommend the bw repel system and rework the map a bit so you can use fly more conveniently, but nothing too bad that takes away my enjoyment.

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Sep 3, 2020
Can you please tell the stats of all Demon Pokemon? And the stats of Cap-Pikachu? Btw does demon Pikachu benefit from Light Ball? Because I wanna use one on my team. Other than that amazing rom hack!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Any chance you can add a demonic Ninetales in your next update? xD I like the hack thus far, though would recommend the bw repel system and rework the map a bit so you can use fly more conveniently, but nothing too bad that takes away my enjoyment.
I'll keep Demon Ninetales in mind. If the BW repel system is easy to implement (like P/S/S was), then I don't see why I wouldn't add it. It's a very good QoL upgrade. The map... is probably going to stay the same, because it's so hard to edit it for me D:

Can you please tell the stats of all Demon Pokemon? And the stats of Cap-Pikachu? Btw does demon Pikachu benefit from Light Ball? Because I wanna use one on my team. Other than that amazing rom hack!
Only Pikachu benefit from Light Ball, Demon Pikachu does not.

Demon Pok?mon stats:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Sep 3, 2020
Great game! I wanted to know that is Demon Venusaur a physical or special attacker? What is it's demon move? Does it get physical moves or special?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2019
I'll keep Demon Ninetales in mind. If the BW repel system is easy to implement (like P/S/S was), then I don't see why I wouldn't add it. It's a very good QoL upgrade. The map... is probably going to stay the same, because it's so hard to edit it for me D:

In that case...when can we expect the next update? =D Kidding! Take your time

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Great game! I wanted to know that is Demon Venusaur a physical or special attacker? What is it's demon move? Does it get physical moves or special?
Looking at its stats, it could certainly be both. It might be better as a special attacker because it can't learn any physical Poison moves. However, it does learn Swords Dance, so there's that. For strong physical moves, it can learn Earthquake, Double Edge and Outrage. For special moves, Sludge Bomb and Petal Dance seem good.

D. Venusaur is one of two Demon Pkmn that doesn't learn a special Demon move. Instead, D. Venusaur gets Spore as its final move.

In that case...when can we expect the next update? =D Kidding! Take your time
No clue... I have another ROM hack that I am working on, so any 'big' update for Kanlara Adventures would happen after that ROM hack is finished or not finished, I think.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 24, 2018
Hey man quick question. Is Weavile fixed? I remember i had a sneasel that I evolved into a weavile and it became slower. Stats may be for a different pokemon i think.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Hey man quick question. Is Weavile fixed? I remember i had a sneasel that I evolved into a weavile and it became slower. Stats may be for a different pokemon i think.

Yeah, don't worry. I checked in PGE and Weavile stats are correct.

I did however notice some oddities recently; Seadra and Slowpoke evolve into Kingdra and Slowking with their usual method of trading while holding an item, instead of with the Runic Gem item. I'll add that to the OP in the 'bug section'.

Back