• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Ash and BIANCA (Bel~) is ImaginationShipping. I feel like a hardcore loser for having have memorized that >__>

And I'd honestly prefer to see Barry and Bianca as a couple rather than siblings. Definitely not as both.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's perfectly fine to use the japanese names AK47, I still use the japanese names for the starters...

I guess they would make a cute couple.

Is there a shipping for Bel and her Dirty Bag? xD Or Chillarmy and that Dirty Bag.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Ash won't be reminded by Bel that Barry acts just like her. Because the writers didn't want the main characters to remember their past. Gen V means a fresh new slate. Who was Dawn? Who was Paul? Who's Barry?

Ash probably gets hit in the head a lot which made him lose his memory about them.

& So yeah.. Ash doesn't remember Gary. What the hell, writing staff. What the hell.

Why wouldn't Ash remember Gary Oak? Who would forget this guy anywise? XD.

It's perfectly fine to use the japanese names AK47, I still use the japanese names for the starters...

I guess they would make a cute couple.

Is there a shipping for Bel and her Dirty Bag? xD Or Chillarmy and that Dirty Bag.

I still use to the Japanese names. We still haven't made a shipping name for CynthiaxPalmer yet. A nice shipping name for Bel and her dirty bag. I'll have to get back on that one.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I can't think of any good ones...
-> ChampbrainShipping? Combination... Yeah, I know lame.
-> MiloticShipping? They both have a milotic?

We need a ship for Arti and Dento... They're both just so stereotypically gay. Well, that may sound offencive, but they are. (or at least a like)

->DivaShipping? I have a feeling thats taken...

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
I don't know why, but I seem to always see hints for Negaishipping though I used to be for PearlShipping. I'm like stuck inbetween. ._.

Cilan

- all yours -
Years

We need a ship for Arti and Dento... They're both just so stereotypically gay. Well, that may sound offencive, but they are. (or at least a like)

Diva is Harley and Jessebelle. PalmerxCynthia is EyeCandy. I believe CommanderPigg mentioned that before.

Arti and Dent, I can't think of anything good.

Years
Well, I'm not much of a shipper.
I figured I'd stop by to inquire if there was a set name for CaitlinxRenbu, it seemed
pretty interesting, as well as plausible to me.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

Not bad I guess. I was thinking of Brainiacshipping or something around that nature.

Oh lawls they are gay. Diavashipping isn't that bad. Bug and Grass type Pokemon seem a bit similar to me though so I'll try to come up with something like that.

Also welcome new members. I just noticed a couple of the new members posting here.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
No one's mentioned FerrisWheel Shipping yet ( or maybe someone did but I'm not bothered to read the previous pages ) unbelievable~~ :(

N X Touko / White = Superstitiously cute couple~~

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
No one's mentioned FerrisWheel Shipping yet ( or maybe someone did but I'm not bothered to read the previous pages ) unbelievable~~ :(

N X Touko / White = Superstitiously cute couple~~

I think there is a manga shipping thread around here but we did mention Touko and N earlier in this thread.

Years
If manga shipping debates is what you're looking for, it's right here. That place is pretty dead though. :P You should come over here if you're looking to ship Ash and his cap, Iris and wild berries, etc. XP

Hmm.. I should have mentioned this in my previous post. :<

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
What? We talk about game related characters here. N shippings come up a lot o_O

I've been home but I totally forgotten that you wanted to see that pic so here.

Spoiler:

To me it looks like Barry is Palmer as an adult. It's probably because he is wearing a similar jacket like him.

Oh, thank you for showing me XD He does look a lot like Palmer there o.O

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Game shippings fine here if you ask me, and we've been pretty much been discussing it for ages now anyway. (There isn't any thread for Game shippers either.)

I am now offically an Arti x Cilan shipper, we need a name!!!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I don't mind game shipping.

I'm still a shipper for Oak and Juniper. Oh how about Bel and Iris? If you play the game they are really close friends.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
Maple Syrup Shipping for ArtixDento!

Maple Syrup is a food and people could associate bugs for syrup. Just a thought.

Cilan.

Mew~
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2011

I'm still a shipper for Oak and Juniper. Oh how about Bel and Iris? If you play the game they are really close friends.
I don't think they match up that well.
Maple Syrup Shipping for ArtixDento!

Maple Syrup is a food and people could associate bugs for syrup. Just a thought.
Wow thats the perfect name! Thanks Meduza, I might make a thread of serebii later. AWWSSOOOMMMEEEE!!!!!!~~~

I hearby name Cilan x Arti: MapleSyrupShipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back