• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
Text-based signatures largely depend on the eye of the person below. In my case, I love this one. It looks symmetrical, pleasing to the eye, good formatting, neither lacking nor overflowing with text, and having a wonderful theme to it. A good example of how this style works wonderfully.

10/10

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Nice new approach :) Love the dimensional effect, and the colors flow together perfectly :D

8.5/10!

Years
1/10

It's just plain black, nothing very interesting at all. Sorry PEDRO12 but I think this is the worst theme of yours IMO.

Echidna

Years
1/10

It's just plain black, nothing very interesting at all. Sorry PEDRO12 but I think this is the worst theme of yours IMO.

Ha-ha, it's meant to be plain and simple, awkward, and annoying :) But there's no reason to apologize bra, everyone's entitled to an opinion :)

Anyway, simple yet attractive banner, 7.5/10. :)

Echidna

Years
It's mine too! :) (Unless that was sarcasm...)
Anyway, the banner is a well done professional piece of art, but it's a bit LQ. I'd also place the text over the banner, as such:
Spoiler:

Code:
Spoiler:

Echidna

Years
Love it! Simple, and great banner! I'd move the text up a line, though, or use CSS. :) 7.5/10.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
5/10

Even if it's just a black square, it makes you wonder what could be hiding behind it, or why the user put it there in the first place. Points for creativity?

Echidna

Years
Ha-ha, thanks :p Just something I thought would be interesting :)

9/10! I love it! The colors and the images and the layout are amazing! Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back