• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ozzy's Cake Shop (ft. sprites)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ozzy's Cake Shop

Hello, and welcome to Ozzy's Cake Shop - the place to order all your sprite-based needs! I'm just starting out so any very difficult requests will be put on hold for a little while, but I can do decent recolours, pokéballs and fusions and working on a lot more. So you're probably wondering why you should choose Ozzy's Cake Shop to make your sprites for you? Well, take a look at these examples!

Click here for all finished work.

Pokéballs

UrFaAhK.png
MZ0jmYt.png
r5B7fPN.png
vNHheWp.png
lWn72Ao.png

Eggs

PmweiMq.png
qnDYZKG.png

Recolours

GtLQfJ7.png
ENOWWHL.png
ewrMrns.png
xs5DEHl.png
2H1WFCh.png
KsjnNEA.png
ti3QX8F.png
I8qXCml.png

Fusions

tsd0Khn.png
5NiCd7s.png
NpSpY4F.png

Click here for all finished work.

As I said I'm still starting out so there aren't a huge number of samples right now, but I'm eager to try as much new stuff as possible so chances are appreciated. Make sure to click the links provided to see the rest of the gallery!

Request Form
To make a request, simply fill out the form below and post it in this thread. Please be as detailed as possible! If you don't know what you want or don't mind about some of the fields, feel free to leave them blank and I'll make it however I think looks most appealing.

Type: (Pokéball, egg, recolour, fusion, etc.)
Pokémon: (One for normal requests, two for fusions; all will use Gen V sprites unless specified otherwise.)
Details: (How do you want it to look? List colours for recolours (or another Pokémon's colours to use) and name the base Pokémon for fusions.)
Other: (Anything else I should know?)

Once your sprite(s) is finished I'll post it here in the thread and I'll VM you (unless specified otherwise) to pick it up upon posting, so don't worry if you forget.

Conditions
● Requests will most likely be done within the day they're posted, usually within an hour or two of being seen (based on demand).
● Feel free to submit more than one request at once but please be realistic.
● I may choose to deny any request based on a number of factors - if this happens then I'll most likely inform you as to why and then hopefully we'll work out different conditions for the sprite which I can fulfil instead.
● Please don't submit any vulgar/obscene images or unreasonable requests, this is a Pokémon forum!
● If you are unhappy with your sprites or want any changes made (no matter how small) then don't hesitate to contact me - I'll try and make them look as good as possible based on your new requests.
● I don't require crediting (and do appreciate it!), but if asked who made the sprite then please do credit here.​

Also big thanks to jellicentfan1 for putting up with me starting to sprite and being my test dummy ♥

Sprites in progress: LOTS.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Type:
Recolor
Pokemon: Golett and Blaziken
Details: Use Golett as the base with Blaziken's color pallet.
Other: Make it awesome =D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yay first request!

Type:
Recolor
Pokemon: Golett and Blaziken
Details: Use Golett as the base with Blaziken's color pallet.
Other: Make it awesome =D
All done! I made two versions so you can choose which you prefer. :)

8JmY8ai.png
and
wXxYH8j.png

Just let me know if you want any changes made!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Well, if one kick-start isn't enough, here's another one!

Type: Recolor
Pokémon: Torterra and Snover
Details: I'd like Torterra as the base with Snover's palette. Try to make the legs/arms/limbs the same color as Snover's.
Other: Take your time, and make him look perfect! Or else I'm banning you. *shows fake mod badge*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Well, if one kick-start isn't enough, here's another one!

Pokémon: Torterra and Snover
Details: I'd like Torterra as the base with Snover's palette. Try to make the legs/arms/limbs the same color as Snover's.
Other: Take your time, and make him look perfect! Or else I'm banning you. *shows fake mod badge*
No pressure then? ;D I made three versions for you so you can choose which you prefer (or just use all three paha), so hopefully there's one you like! I did two using Snover's limbs and one without just for a comparison, and then a version of each with the bones/steel/spikes/whatever it is turned white. Let me know if you want anything changed at all :)

g1m2sh8.png
5wZWpjh.png
MFHQ6vr.png

ra2SGcb.png
4GrRH7l.png
KPIzsHn.png

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
Hey Alex, I was wondering, do you make trainer sprites? I know that it doesn't show up on your shop, I was just curious as to if you could do something like that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey Alex, I was wondering, do you make trainer sprites? I know that it doesn't show up on your shop, I was just curious as to if you could do something like that.
I don't, sorry! It's on my list of things to learn so I'll let you know when I can but right now I'm not confident that I'd be able to produce a good enough sprite to offer them. Apologies!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Type: Egg
Pokémon: Take a guess ;)
Details: I don't really have any specifics on how I want it to turn out, and your creativity outshines mine by miles anyways, so whichever way you could think of making it is gonna turn out kolig :)
Other: Your sprites are amazing; keep it up!

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Type: Fusion
Pokémon: Meloetta (Fighting) and Shaymin (Fighting)
Details: Use Fighting form as the base
Other: Since I might wanna use this for my game I have special re-sized sprites for you. Also Can I get a back sprite for it?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pokémon: Take a guess ;)
ZGg5yff.png

Did I guess right? :D

Spoiler:

Let me know if you want any changes!

Type: Fusion
Pokémon: Meloetta (Fighting) and Shaymin (Fighting)
Details: Use Fighting form as the base
Other: Since I might wanna use this for my game I have special re-sized sprites for you. Also Can I get a back sprite for it?
I'll get right on this tonight when I'm home - I've never tried back sprites though so I can't promise I'll be too quick here sorry!

Years
Type: Pokeball and Recolor
Pokémon: Regirock
Details: Pinkish recolor
Other: (Anything else I should know?) no homo plz. naa but srsly you are amazing and keep it up :D

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
ZGg5yff.png

Did I guess right? :D

Spoiler:

Let me know if you want any changes!!
Looks amazing - both of them! I kinda feel like the base colour's a bit too bright though, so if that could perhaps be made a bit darker, then awesome! Great job though :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Type: Pokeball and Recolor
Pokémon: Regirock
Details: Pinkish recolor
Other: (Anything else I should know?) no homo plz. naa but srsly you are amazing and keep it up :D
Done both of the requests but wasn't certain if you wanted the Pokéball pink too or not so just say if you do haha. Let me know if you want any changes made!

IjfEFiY.png
4VCA9L4.png

Looks amazing - both of them! I kinda feel like the base colour's a bit too bright though, so if that could perhaps be made a bit darker, then awesome! Great job though :)
How's this for you? Once again let me know if you want changes :)

3D0fBx0.png

Years
Hey Ozzy imma gonna try this out so take my request here.

Pokémon: Oshawott (you know me right eh?)
Details: Petilil color palette
Other: Make it look as awesome as you can!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey Ozzy imma gonna try this out so take my request here.

Pokémon: Oshawott (you know me right eh?)
Details: Petilil color palette
Other: Make it look as awesome as you can!
I made you two versions so you can pick which colour shell you prefer - let me know if you'd like any changes made! :)

97O7YJl.png
jhNrzqq.png

Edit: Decided I'd make a fusion too for fun! Feel free to have that too if you want haha.

5NiCd7s.png

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
So, yeah, request please~

Type: Recolour :D
Pokémon: Croconaw.
Details: A dark gray skin tone instead of the blue skin, a darker shade of red in them spikes on its back aaaand a darker tone in the belly, too :]
Other: No, of course this isn't for that PMD RP of PC, you silly! ... Anyways, take your time and make it awesome :3​

Back