• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Distant

What Should Change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Haha, thanks...

Now, Update Time!

Dst2222_01.png
Dst2222_02.png
Dst2222_03.png

Dst2222_04.png
Dst2222_05.png
Dst2222_06.png

Dst2222_07.png
Dst2222_08.png
Dst2222_09.png

That's all for today! Keep an eye out for more updates.

Ah so thats what ou were working on when i was talking to you.... nice updates

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
wow the snow tile look great :)
partly because i love snow and partly because of the maps xD
anyway when well we be seeing some scripts?
Eventually... when I see it's the right time =P

Cool updates I really like it you are very good.
Thanks

Ah so thats what ou were working on when i was talking to you.... nice updates
No, this isn't. I was doing what was shown in the map rating thread... I inserted these a bit ago.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Well guys! Another big update!
New tiles... again xD

Dst222245_14.png
Dst222245_15.png
Dst222245_16.png

That should be enough to show what's to come in Distant!
~Disturbed =D

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Impressive new and progressive updates, Disturbed,
I'm not sure I like the Kyledove tiles (they just seem to not look good to me on a FireRed ROM).
I seem to like FR tiles by default better, maybe with small adjustments.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Impressive new and progressive updates, Disturbed,
I'm not sure I like the Kyledove tiles (they just seem to not look good to me on a FireRed ROM).
I seem to like FR tiles by default better, maybe with small adjustments.
Yeah, I've decided that your palettes do look better on that one map, with slight not eyeburning fixings.

i love the title screen! it is so awsome
Thanks =D
Good updates, Disturbed!!

I love the tiles!!

Wish you Good Luck~
There are definetely going to be alot more tiles coming up later this week.

~Current Status~
Making a nighttime forest, location of the Dark/Ghost type "Gym" leader.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey, Jake! This looks great! All of the tiles look wonderful! I just hope the scripts will be as good as the tiles(I bet they will). Luck~

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2009
if you need any basic scripting that doesn't involve moving i can help

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
New updates!

Hey, Jake! This looks great! All of the tiles look wonderful! I just hope the scripts will be as good as the tiles(I bet they will). Luck~
Hopefully, we'll see some screens on them soon!
if you need any basic scripting that doesn't involve moving i can help
Thanks for the offer, but I'm good right now.

WoW!
Very Nice Title Screen!!!!
I like it.... Its sooo cool...Anyways! Good Luck
I swear, that thing is the only thing that attracts attention xD

UPDATE TIME!
Yes, it's that time again!

I am going to be making 3 desert maps, most of which will be seen in Beta One!
Dst222245545_01.png
Dst222245545_02.png
Dst222245545_03.png

What's so special about this desert?
We've decided to set the tone for realism, if you were all paying any attention at all to the features, you would know what I'm about to put here. While in the clutches of the desert, your steps will be recorded. Every 200 steps, it will say something like "It's hot and exhausting!" and as soon as you take the 300th step, you'd faint and be ported to the nearest Pokémon Center. How do you avoid this?In the cave (the entrance is shown in a screenie above) you meet someone and he tells you about the desert. He gives you a knife, and you will have to cut cactuses, for the liquids contained in them. Every time you do so, your 'step counter' will reset. Everytime you enter a building, other than the Pokemon Center, Mart, or Gym, it will continue to tick along.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
We've decided to set the tone for realism, if you were all paying any attention at all to the features, you would know what I'm about to put here. While in the clutches of the desert, your steps will be recorded. Every 200 steps, it will say something like "It's hot and exhausting!" and as soon as you take the 300th step, you'd faint and be ported to the nearest Pokémon Center. How do you avoid this?In the cave (the entrance is shown in a screenie above) you meet someone and he tells you about the desert. He gives you a knife, and you will have to cut cactuses, for the liquids contained in them. Every time you do so, your 'step counter' will reset. Everytime you enter a building, other than the Pokemon Center, Mart, or Gym, it will continue to tick along.
Do you know how to make a script like that? If so, I need to bum it and look at it, just to get a general idea of it.P.S. It's Cacti not Cactuses ; )

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
What's so special about this desert?

That is cool Disturbed, nice work so far, GL of this hack.

Confuse

the points never matter
Years
The desert feature's very innovative. Great job, man, keep it goin'.

I'd definitely download this when it's done. Unfortunately, the emulator virused my computer last time.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Wow, hammered with replies O.O
4 in 15 minutes xD

Do you know how to make a script like that? If so, I need to bum it and look at it, just to get a general idea of it.P.S. It's Cacti not Cactuses ; )
Actually, I don't =P
But my scripters do =D

Wow thats looking awesome!
I really like the exhaustion idea Disturbed!
Thanks

That is cool Disturbed, nice work so far, GL of this hack.
Thanks
The desert feature's very innovative. Great job, man, keep it goin'.

I'd definitely download this when it's done. Unfortunately, the emulator virused my computer last time.
Maybe try one other than what you used before, theres more than 1 emulator for GBA =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back