• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
Ok, I have finished Beta1. I've enjoyed it a lot and I am really looking forward to the next version of the hack. I have found a few more issues in my way to the 7th badge (I don't know if some of them are bugs or not).

Spoiler:

Also, some warps at the 7th Gym took my to a different city. Was that done on purpose?

That's all, I really like the game, it's hard, Caroline was 10 levels above me, but Lucario managed to sweep with +6 Atk.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
hello i won tha fifth and im done with quest on carmine island..but i dont know where must go now can you help me??

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ok, I have finished Beta1. I've enjoyed it a lot and I am really looking forward to the next version of the hack. I have found a few more issues in my way to the 7th badge (I don't know if some of them are bugs or not).

Spoiler:

Also, some warps at the 7th Gym took my to a different city. Was that done on purpose?

That's all, I really like the game, it's hard, Caroline was 10 levels above me, but Lucario managed to sweep with +6 Atk.

Thanks, I've fixed these, and also, the reason why Selphy's gym was closed is that she went to Tyron Region.

Little glitch I found...

http://prntscr.com/vtqo7

Oh and can you get a Water Stone somewhere ??

Thanks,I fixed this,and you can buy Water Stone from the supermarket of Lividity City.

hello i won tha fifth and im done with quest on carmine island..but i dont know where must go now can you help me??

After the event of Carmine Island and earned the badge of Cedar City,go to Cherry Villa,it's on the west of Solar City.

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Where are the keys hidden in the grunt zone... invisible on the floor?

Sorry for double post:
where is the card key for Sylon Academy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Where are the keys hidden in the grunt zone... invisible on the floor?

Sorry for double post:
where is the card key for Sylon Academy?

Yes,those keys are invisible on the floor, and you can get the Card Key after you finished the event in the secret basement of Team Mirage in Solar City.

hello where i can find the card key??

To get the Card Key,you need to find the 4 keys first, then open the door of the office, after the event there, you'll get a Basement Key, it's for the basement of the secret basement of Team Mirage in Solar City, after finished the event there, you'll get the Card Key.

Years
But where EXACTLY are they hidden?

I think 1158 made that part so that it is annoying, it is supposed to be annoying, not something like "here are the spots where the keys are", and it's certainly irritating becuase it takes time to find the keys, but it's not hard, and it won't take you hours to find them. There are 4 keys hidden in 4 classrooms, but classrooms aren't that big, just be patient, and try looking for them until you find them. You know, you'll find them earlier than you expect...

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
hey where do i get the three starters from pokemon X And Y Plz help

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2020
Hey!

Beta 1 will try to see her. As for the hack, the graphics is not very good, but he sees that he has enthusiasm, scripts are what count.

Luck!

See you!

Back