• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
"So… You're the new voice over, right?" Ali asked Sparks, putting his pencil onto the desk. Just then, Julia ran into the large room. "Look at the little cutey!!!" She said, happily picking up Sparks.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
"Pichu P!" Spark nodded, He walked over to anna, but he waddlrd the waty there... we dropped down, with his face facing the floor, crying.

"Pichu!"

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
Anna looked down to Spark, and her eyes turned red and she said,"Pichu? Pichu pi?". Ali looked at her and asked,"What in the world did you just say?"
"I asked him what was wrong," Anna smiled, her eyes turning back to their sky blue color.

Years
Ah yes, the Mewtwo thing… Forgot all about it… Ali thought to himself. He looked over the desk to Andrew. "Hey, what do you think of this?" He asked him, pointing down to his paper. Julia looked over to Andrew and began to blush. wow, he's pretty cute… Too old for me though she thought, giggling out loud. "What's so funny?" Ali asked her, "I wouldn't think it's that bad…" He said, thinking she was giggling at the drawing.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
"Pichu Pi..." PIchu replied, meaning I'm Okay

Pichu jumped onto picture, thinking it was his mum, he licked it.

"No!" Ali shouted, the colored raichu had a white spot that blended with the orange fur coat,

"Cool, Soft shading!"Ali shouted. He hugged the little Pichu, squeezing it as Pichu slipped out like soap and dropped onto Julia's shoulder.

Years
"Akk!! What are you doing!? Trying to kill the poor thing!?" Julez yelled angrily at Ali. "Uh…sure…" He replied, rolling his eyes. "C'mon, let's go to the recording studio where you can meet the other two Pichus!" Julia walked out of the room and to the recording studio where the other two pichu were happily watching the next episode of Pichu bros. With no sound. The two laughed wildly, seeing a Pikachu fall into a dumpster. Julia bent down so that Spark was able to jump off her shoulder without hurting himself. "Pichu pi!" The two other Pichu's yelled, running towards Spark.

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
Years
geez im always late for work fox tought to himself as he walked down the street to the pnnn building o well at least i dont have my own show.... i dont think i could handle that. he opened the door to the pichu brothers studio "hey everybody sorry im late."

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Spark peered over, then a Houndour flipped a Pikachu over flying and then it landed in a pool of ice cream.

"PIchu PI!!!!" Spark laughed falling on his back, Spark who wasn't really mature, thought the pool of ice cream was really ice cream and liked the screen, it coughed a few times then started to laugh husterically again

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
Anna smiled at the Pichu and took a pokeball off her belt and out came her Raichu.
"Raichu? Chu?", Sparkle asked the Pichu. 'Um.... what's so funny?"
Anna's eyes went red and she looked to her Raichu and said,"Raichu..... Rai Rai.... chu!" "He's a Pichu..... thinks everything is funny, but you where the same remeber!" Anna looked to Spark and said,"Pichu! Pi chu chu pi!" "Can you stand still I would like to sketch you out, I need some practice on Pichues"

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Spark looked over, then it shouted out "Lemme have a cuter pose for you!" It jumped ontop of Sparkles head, leaning down, as Sparkle smiled to make the pic have a better structure.

Spark wobbled a bit while standing, nearly slidded off while sitting, so it decided to lay flat on Sparkles head.

Sparkle sighed.

Years
"aww, that's pretty cute…" Ali said, looking over Anna's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her waste from behind her, "reminds me of when we were in the academy, princess was sooo cute when she was that small…"

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
Years
"ya it is!"said fox and everyone jumped"obviously you didnt notice me walk in"then he took out his sketch book and started to draw ali. I wonder why Im drawing him fox said to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back