• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Evolution/Pre-evolution Speculation

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Speculate on new evolutions and pre-evolutions of existing Pokémon. Do you think we will get any this time around, or will they do a repeat of B/W and start fresh again? Which Pokémon do you think will get them? What will they look like?

Discuss!

Guy

just a guy
Years
Seeing as the preview showed quite a few of the older generation Pokémon, I'm going to say the chances of new pre-evolutions and evolutions for some of them are a possibility. Unlike Gen V, we're not only limited to just that current generation's set of Pokémon. So I would only assume they'd freshen up some of the older Pokémon that are included with new pre-evos and evolutions ─ at least those that could use them.

I'm surprised they didn't reveal any new Eeveelutions considering how heavily promoted Eevee has been as of late. There's still plenty of time yet I suppose.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
We really need some evolutions of pre-gen VI Pokemon. Like, hmm, Tropius and Heatmor for one. (Or, well, two u_u)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

^^ What he said. Those two eggs would be way to big to carry around XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
There will most likely be Eevee evolutions because 1/8/2013. 1 = the region Eevee was born, 8 = the total Eeveelutions it'll make and 2 + 1 + 3 = 6, the original amount of Eevee's line. ;)

blue

gucci
Years
I'm looking forward to seeing what they plan to do with the Unova Pokemon, hopefully there will be some pre-evos & evolutions.

Echidna

Years
There will most likely be Eevee evolutions because 1/8/2013. 1 = the region Eevee was born, 8 = the total Eeveelutions it'll make and 2 + 1 + 3 = 6, the original amount of Eevee's line. ;)
This is uhm, a very interesting way to look at it. I guess that took quite a bit of trying? xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
This is uhm, a very interesting way to look at it. I guess that took quite a bit of trying? xD

Pfft nope DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO THINK!

Well, I saw a Mienfoo. 3rd form or baby?

3rd I hope! A baby wouldn't really be... that... interesting nor strong given that Mienfoo itself is LC lmao.

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
Years
I think we already have enough Eeveelutions but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more.

I'd really like to see more alternative evolutions, like using a King's Rock to get Slowking instead of Slowbro, or using a dawn stone on a female Snorunt to get Froslass. I think they make for pretty exciting evolved forms because you're getting something different to the norm.

We really need some evolutions of pre-gen VI Pokemon. Like, hmm, Tropius and Heatmor for one. (Or, well, two u_u)

Both Heatmor and Durant really do need evos, but then again, Farfetch'd, Corsola, Stantler and Absol have been waiting longer. :P

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I bet we get pre-evolutions for the Pokemon we want evolutions for. That tends to happen a lot.

Can we finally get a Kangaskhan pre-evolution? Having a Kangaskhan hatch from an egg with a baby in its pouch has always been a little weird, to say the least.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
i want pre and evolutions of pokemon like Lapras, Tropious, Druddigon,(Ninetails-Vulpix), (Diglett-Dugtrio), Hypno, Kangaskan, Mr Mime, Ditto, SudoWoodo, Skarmory, Giraferaig, Ambipom, Stantler, Spinda, Castform, Kecleon, Absol, Pachirisu, Chingling, Spiritomb, Rotom, Carnivine, Lickylicky, Probopass, Zebstrika, Audino, Sawk, Throh, Basculin, Maractus, Sigilyph, Caracosta, Deerling, Emolga, Alomamola, Cryogonal, Bouffolaunt, Heatmor, Durant and of corse HEAPS MORE EEVEELUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Echidna

Years
Pfft nope DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO THINK!
Well then there ya have it, intelligence ;-;
Both Heatmor and Durant really do need evos, but then again, Farfetch'd, Corsola, Stantler and Absol have been waiting longer. :P
No, just, no. No more deer Pokemon, ever please. EVER. u_u
i want pre and evolutions of pokemon like Lapras, Tropious, Druddigon,(Ninetails-Vulpix), (Diglett-Dugtrio), Hypno, Kangaskan, Mr Mime, Ditto, SudoWoodo, Skarmory, Giraferaig, Ambipom, Stantler, Spinda, Castform, Kecleon, Absol, Pachirisu, Chingling, Spiritomb, Rotom, Carnivine, Lickylicky, Probopass, Zebstrika, Audino, Sawk, Throh, Basculin, Maractus, Sigilyph, Caracosta, Deerling, Emolga, Alomamola, Cryogonal, Bouffolaunt, Heatmor, Durant and of corse HEAPS MORE EEVEELUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we have wrap. Let's close this deal and make a whole regional dex for evolutions ;D
Jk jk ;p

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
Years
I'd like to see them "fix" Kangaskhan. It bothers me that adult and junior in pouch are born that way and stay so static. I'd like to see an evolution like Ninjask -> Shedinja where Kangaskhan evolves into a form with no child in pouch, while the child becomes a new level 1 Pokemon in its own ball (which can then evolve into Kangaskhan - how circular is that!?).

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
i want to see Unova pokémon with evo's and pre-evo's, a pre evolution of miltank and tauros so they are offficially connected to each other and i would like to see a pre evolution of kangashkan.

blue

gucci
Years
556.gif

I'd like to see this get both a Pre-evolution & Evolution, it's got so much potential too.

Back