• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya, its Ash_luver

Ash_luver

Let me be, My perogative
Years
Ash is the hottest!! of course their are other guys that are cute, but in pokemon he is the cutest! :D

Well, hi i am Ash_luver, u can call me Crystal or Chris, or Crys *thinks*
well, i am new, and i luv pokemon, especially ash :P , and elite13kid, told me about this site ;) , i hope i will enjoy this forum site place...hehe :classic:

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
Years
Hehe Hi, Hello and Welkom(african) to PC have fun and dont spam!

(I always out something african in for n00bs to think Im weird so dont worry)

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Welcome to PC !!! Have fun here ^-^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Welcome to PC Ash_Luver! I am sure you'll have an awsome time here. ^^ Well, just read teh rules and post a lot! I hope to see you around the forums! ^^
*gives Ash_Luver some welcoming bacon*

~Kelsey

dj_jammer506

ULTIMATE NINJA MASTA
Years
Welcome to the forums :) Since you've seen someone go here before you prolly know all of the major rules, But go over them ALOT this place is a stickler for rules lol :P

elite13kid

I rule!
Years
ya, welcome to PC Ash_luver....i didnt know u wanted to register here^^ well u know some of the rules already so....read them over, it is tricky here...^^ i didnt know u like ash so much lol^^ hehe, well have a good time^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Ash_luver said:
Ash is the hottest!! of course their are other guys that are cute, but in pokemon he is the cutest! :D

Well, hi i am Ash_luver, u can call me Crystal or Chris, or Crys *thinks*
well, i am new, and i luv pokemon, especially ash :P , and elite13kid, told me about this site ;) , i hope i will enjoy this forum site place...hehe :classic:
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Back