• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure! (OOC+SU)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I've added a picture to my SU. I googled Kai's general description, and used what first came up, and it was a perfect match. But I had to leave the link. My computer's being derpy.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I think we should go ahead and start. Then again, I'm being a bit impatient lol.

Also, chuckles I changed my age to 16. Just to let you know.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
fine by me I will make IC thread :D also im chatting with someone who is just unsure which digimon to pick i aso removed shoutmon cause he has bad movepool and has only 1 onther digievolution

Capi6

PokeFreak
Years
Here is my character. Can you tell me if it's good?

Name: Sarah Lonoran
Apperance: Sarah has long,dark, red hair that reaches down to her waist and she also has blue eyes. She wears a light pink, martial arts shirt with the stripes aqua blue. She wears blue jeans and a light pink belt. Her shoes are pink and white and her socks are pure white. she wears aqua blue gloves also.
History: Sarah was born to a family of four. Her mother died when she was given birth, so she never got to meet her. She has an older brother, Danny Lonoran. He works at a repair shop where they repair any type of cars. Her father, Anthony Lonoran, just died three years ago in a car accident. Her brother is 18 years old, so he takes care of her.
Sarah does all the house chores. Sarah meet Salamon when she was 12 years old. She found her egg in a tree and took her home. She catched two weeks later and she raised her ever since. Sarah grew up as a short person, so people tease her of her height. She gives Salamon a name and calls her Lily.

Personality: Sarah likes writing, reading, and gymnastics. She goes to a martial arts dojo everyday after school to improve herself. She hate bullies, when somebody hurts her friends, and when somebody teases her of her height. She loves sweets and martial arts. Sarah acts tough around strangers, but when she grows to know them, she gains their trust and is sweet and kind around them.
She has anger issues and she doesn't tolerate when somebody tries to boss her around. She has a mind of her own and when she has a goal, she will go for it and not give up. She has few friends because of other students scared of her hitting them. She hates it when somebody does something bad around her and they think she will punch them. She has a heart of gold and she will help her friends no matter what.

Digimon: Lily/Salamon
Level: 12
Appearance: The only difference is that she wears a white scarf around her neck.
Personality: Lily has the same personality as Sarah, tough on the outside, but sweet on the inside, but the only difference is that her Lily doesn't have an anger issue.
Already Obtained: Yes

URL: http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/AC2012-25-Digimon-character-creator-344658228
This is where I did my character. I give credit to the person who made the game. ^^

Last edited:

Capi6

PokeFreak
Years
I like how she is a cat in champion and how her personality is in season 2. I like the second season of digimon and I still haven't seen Xros Wars, so i'm going to watch it and see if that one tops season 2.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Not sure I will contact Skymim on the matter, we have enough people and I really want to get into the RP and plus a friend from school wants to join that's why Gabumon is reserved

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Lol why am I just now seeing that the IC is up. I feel so slow.

We can start off with us all just landing in the digital world. That is unless chuckles has already posted something or has a different idea.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Name: Elsey Hale
Appearance: imageshack. us/photo/my-images/577/jfqy.png/
History: Elsey grew up the daughter of a mayor in a small town in Canada. Her life was always picture-perfect. Elsey had a natural gift for making friends (even if she was selective on who could be her friend.). She was constantly surrounded by people, and she always wore a bright smile. Her life was glamorous, and everybody knew it.

The night before the seasonal ball, she received a letter, enclosed was a strange looking devise, not even her parents were quiet sure what it was for. Along with the device, the letter made claim that Elsey was requested at File City. After reading the letter in full, she crumpled it up, never having heard of such a city, and put the bizarre device on her laptop. She crawled into bed that night, not knowing what adventures would be waiting on the other side.
Personality: Elsey is a very "nice" and "gentle" person, at least that's what her "friends" would say. In truth, while Elsey can be the BFF you never thought you deserved, she might just be putting on an act- how else is she supposed to meet your hunky brother? But there is a very select of Elsetastics, as she calls them who she truly cares for, and would do anything to keep them safe. Anyone who doesn't meet the standard of an Elsetastic however, well, they don't exactly get the royal treatment.

Elsey, being the sheltered child she was is afraid of many things, especially things that go bump in the dark. While she has a soothing giggle, you're more likely to hear her not-so-lovely screech. Being cared for her entire life has also left Elsey with a lack of good judgement, and the inability to make a choice in most cases.

Digimon: Lunamon
Level: 10
Appearance: (Lunamon has an aqua lace ribbon tied around one of her ears. Elsey having torn it from her skirt.)
Personality: Lunamon is the latest collection to Elsey's collection of Plushies. She's almost always there for Elsey when she just needs someone to cuddle. She's incredibly timid, and will often hide behind her tamer in fear of the others. That being said, Lunamon doesn't exactly agree with how Elsey treats those who she doesn't see fit to be an Elsetastic, so she has made it her goal to help the others become "worthy".
Already Obtained: Nein (I totally didn't have to use google translate..)

<3

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Also gonna say EVERYONE we all know what digimon is in the RP it is something that all the kids are into and stuff and you guys have just been chosen to join Tai on an adventure a digiadveneture

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Lol no one base theirs off of mines. Shou is just a really dense and slow kid. So he was a bit in the dark about the Digital World. That is all . ~(._.~) <--- Lol look at that.

Back