• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

charge your phone

Years
I guess when it's around 50/60% is when I like to start charging it. I never leave it charging overnight because I don't want to kill the battery if it's already got to 100%.
Hmm charging at 50-60% is rather high. Does your battery just drop off quickly after that?

~Z~

Banned
Years
I charge my phone when the battery is at 45-50%, just enough to get close to 60-75%. Phones use lithium batteries nowadays and they last longer if they are between the 40-80% range. What you want to avoid is a long charge like 0%>100% (heat) and USB fast charge (more heat). The best is to do several small charges per day when it's possible

I know that because my last phone died after only 13 months of use and the battery in it wasn't removable

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 25, 2019
I have been using this mobile phone for 3 years, and I plan to buy a new one next year.

Bay

Years
I also feel a bit uncomfortable when my battery gets below 60%, so I would charge it when it gets to there. If I'm going out for a while, then I might charge it sooner than that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Nightly. My iPhone 8 Plus used to have such fantastic battery life that I could use it for two days without charging though, despite Discord, Safari, Reddit and whatnot. However, since the last update... it's much worse ):

Back