Other Graphics UD's Custom Sprite Resources Page 2

Started by Ulithium_Dragon July 25th, 2017 1:54 PM
  • 36 replies
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
112 posts
4.1 Years
can you upload a version with up-down facing for the blue boat? i'll use the boat and the emo animations. You are the best!
I don't think I have that sprite. It's been so long since I played BW, you sure there even was a downwards-facing version?
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
112 posts
4.1 Years
I... I'm not sure. Maybe?
Anyways, there's other boats in the game, but did you know where i can find one? I can do the sprite myself
I really don't remember where I got that sprite rip from anymore, sorry. Try sprite resource? https://www.spriters-resource.com

Though I'm not actually sure WTF they classified BW over there as, since it's half sprites and half 3D models. It may be under their Models Resource site if you can't find it on the Sprite Resource side.
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
112 posts
4.1 Years
That's awesome!! Very creative!!
Thanks!

Here's a small update... I made the orange flowers more distinct from the red and added a few more colors. There should be one for every color of Floette now (including AZ's), plus purple:

Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
112 posts
4.1 Years
The basic crude wooden fence from FrLg was always my favorite fence sprite, but I was getting a little tired of overusing it, so I decided to draw something myself... A long version of it:

Then I drew something else I'd been wanting to augment both the original and new long fences: gates (with animations):

I made these for myself, but anyone is free to use them.
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
112 posts
4.1 Years
Are these compatible with pokemon emerald
I'm not sure what you mean by "compatible". I draw my artwork in the FireRed style, which means that the dimensions are (usually) the same as what Emerald uses. The art style is something you'd have to decide for yourself, though, since Emerald and FireRed use different perspectives.
Advertiser Content