• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
Congrats Bro on finally completing your hack..!!
What about the type effectiveness on Demon typing? With the arrival of fairy type the game dynamics will shift a bit away from demon pokemons I guess.
D. Tyranitar was my favourite Pokemon. I wonder where it will stand now?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Congrats Bro on finally completing your hack..!!
What about the type effectiveness on Demon typing? With the arrival of fairy type the game dynamics will shift a bit away from demon pokemons I guess.
D. Tyranitar was my favourite Pokemon. I wonder where it will stand now?
You can learn about it in-game (TIP: Check every book in the Nahara Town library; also on the upper section which you gain access to later in the game!). For now I'll just say that Steel and Fairy are good choices against the Demon type!

Also keep in mind there is a different selection of Demon Pokémon in Ultimate, although Tyranitar is in once again, along with a few other returners such as Pikachu, Charizard, etc.

Outwitter

Years
Hi again.. I have some queries -
What about the stat changes of D. Mons? Whether they have been altered again or they they remain same? How many D. Mons we can have in our team this time? Do we have to farm darm gem again or what?
About Tyranitar; if its typing is Dark / Demon, then he will be severely thrashed by Fairies. I don't think I will be having him this time. (Poor thing). I feel so sorry for this real monster. He has lost all his glory lately. But, I'm happy for Primarina. I will definitely have her in my team. I'm so exited for her!
see you around bro..:smile:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Hi again.. I have some queries -
What about the stat changes of D. Mons? Whether they have been altered again or they they remain same? How many D. Mons we can have in our team this time? Do we have to farm darm gem again or what?
About Tyranitar; if its typing is Dark / Demon, then he will be severely thrashed by Fairies. I don't think I will be having him this time. (Poor thing). I feel so sorry for this real monster. He has lost all his glory lately. But, I'm happy for Primarina. I will definitely have her in my team. I'm so exited for her!
see you around bro..:smile:
Yeah, Demon Pokémon are different in this game. Instead of crazy shifts in stat distribution they gain a small amount of base stat points, typically 40-60. You can also only obtain one per playthrough. Primarina doesn't exist in this game. You have to remember that this is a remake of the original Kanlara Adventures, and the only feature that is present from Remastered is the Demon type. That means differences in the PokéDex among other things.

So any changes to Aegislash?
Aegislash is the same, except now the evolution method to get him is different.

How does Riolu evolve ?
Friendship, as per usual.

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
Dunno if this is known, but if you try to use a disabled fairy-type move, the game gives you several text-boxes worth of glitched gibberish text instead of the move name. Doesn't break anything, and the game doesn't even give you an error over it - it continued as normal as though the move just had a REALLY long name.
Just in case it's important, I guess? Definitely scared me for a hot second. I hadn't saved in a bit.

Last edited:

Outwitter

Years
Oh.. Thats a bit heartbreaking.. :'(
I was really looking forward to build a team around Primarina this time! I have only played remastered v1. 4, so I have no idea what is there in the original version.
Bro if do not mind, could you please suggest me some good fairy options that are available in this version.
thank you.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
A very good hack I must say. Just completed it and enjoyed it a lot.
God Mewtwo though... took like 4-5 attempts to beat him.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Dunno if this is known, but if you try to use a disabled fairy-type move, the game gives you several text-boxes worth of glitched gibberish text instead of the move name. Doesn't break anything, and the game doesn't even give you an error over it - it continued as normal as though the move just had a REALLY long name.
Just in case it's important, I guess? Definitely scared me for a hot second. I hadn't saved in a bit.
I didn't know about that, thanks for telling me! Tried it out myself and it's just what you described. I'm glad the game doesn't crash though. Unfortunately I might not be able to fix this for a while, since I'm not sure what's causing it to read garbage text instead of the move name.
Oh.. Thats a bit heartbreaking.. :'(
I was really looking forward to build a team around Primarina this time! I have only played remastered v1. 4, so I have no idea what is there in the original version.
Bro if do not mind, could you please suggest me some good fairy options that are available in this version.
thank you.
Marill, Ralts and Cutiefly appear in the first two routes, but they are hard to find so you have to look a while for them. Snubbull is easier to find but appears later in the game. There's also Carbink and some others. There may be something in the Haunted Mansion too...

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
is there any chance your still releasing kanlara adventures 2 or even continue rom hacking?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
i like how you pulled a scott cawthone on us.It'll be before july(or june one of those) wait no nvm here it is now

Its a fnaf 4 joke

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 21, 2019
Loving this game!
Can you make a rom hack from emerald because Ihave played almost all the completed rom hacks of hoenn!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Great hack!
Can I get a list of all Demon Pokemon and their moves? I wanna decide on which one to use
I don't feel like making an in-depth chart of the Demon Pokémon right now, because they're so similar to their normal forms in terms of base stats and what not, so it'd just be really boring for me, but I made a list of the Demon moves. Putting it in a spoiler for those who prefer to be surprised.

is there any chance your still releasing kanlara adventures 2 or even continue rom hacking?
I don't have anything planned right now, probably taking a long break from ROM hacking. Maybe I come back someday but for now I feel satisfied with what I've done here.
i like how you pulled a scott cawthone on us.It'll be before july(or june one of those) wait no nvm here it is now
Its a fnaf 4 joke
Yeah I was able to release it earlier which is nice both for me and everyone else who was waiting for this project.
Loving this game!
Can you make a rom hack from emerald because Ihave played almost all the completed rom hacks of hoenn!
I'm glad you enjoy it! I'm probably not making another ROM hack anytime soon, though.

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Is the prize exchange for the Pokemon at the game corner bugged? I tried to get a Cyndaquil but nothing happened.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Is the prize exchange for the Pokemon at the game corner bugged? I tried to get a Cyndaquil but nothing happened.
Yeah, it was. Good catch. I don't know why, I remember trying it out to make sure it works but I guess I didn't...

Anyways, I quickly fixed this issue and uploaded a new patch in the first post. Please download the new patch and you can continue from there with no issues :)

Last edited:

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
Nice update :) I hope this is the final version because I would not like to start the game again.. Keep that great work !:-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support my wife at Youtube: https://youtu.be/s1Q2orZlhn8

We would be greatful for a like and abo :)

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
There seems to be a bug with the new patch where the screen goes black when I try to teach my Pokemon a new attack.

Back