• 14.29%
Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
224 posts
3 Years
Really nice, I will accept this and please make the VS Seeker Frame :smile:
im sorry i dont know what that is?:blush:

here is parasol lady in the format you requested.
as well as professor sycamore
and male cyclist in the format requested

Delta231

A noob

Male
India
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
692 posts
3.6 Years
im sorry i dont know what that is?:blush:

here is parasol lady in the format you requested.
as well as professor sycamore
and male cyclist in the format requested
Nevermind, I will make those btw Thank you so much for helping me out with this project!
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
115 posts
4.4 Years
Dunno if you're still working on this project or not, but I figured I'd try to contribute anyways. I made this HGSS style Twin sprite a little while ago. EDIT: Whoops, that's the DPP twin. I've posted the HGSS one a few posts down.

Delta231

A noob

Male
India
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
692 posts
3.6 Years
Dunno if you're still working on this project or not, but I figured I'd try to contribute anyways. I made this HGSS style Twin sprite a little while ago.

I am still working on this project. I am just busy with my life. Thank you for your contribution! The OW looks good and is nicely done. It is accepted and that little girl is from DPP not HGSS.
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
115 posts
4.4 Years
I am still working on this project. I am just busy with my life. Thank you for your contribution! The OW looks good and is nicely done. It is accepted and that little girl is from DPP not HGSS.
Whoops, I get the different variants of the same trainer class confused a lot. I have one for the HGSS twins, too. I mainly works with Pokemon Essentials these days, so I'll need to format it. I'll get around to doing that later today (hopefully).

Delta231

A noob

Male
India
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
692 posts
3.6 Years
Well that didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would, so I was able to hammer it out real quick:

Man, awesome! Please contact me on Discord. You can find my tag in my profile. Looking forward to more submissions.
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
115 posts
4.4 Years
I edited the Poke Kid sprite from a previous submission a bit. It bothered me that the suit didn't include a tail lol, and I also made a few other tweaks and minor edits while I was at it.

I haven't had to work within a color palette limitation for quite some time now. I forgot how hard it can be!

Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
224 posts
3 Years
I edited the Poke Kid sprite from a previous submission a bit. It bothered me that the suit didn't include a tail lol, and I also made a few other tweaks and minor edits while I was at it.

I haven't had to work within a color palette limitation for quite some time now. I forgot how hard it can be!

great work fixing up the poke kid! also awesome twins overworlds
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
115 posts
4.4 Years
great work fixing up the poke kid! also awesome twins overworlds
Thanks! I shared this directly with Delta231, but I forgot to post it here. I made the female HGSS psychic a little while ago:

At Delta231's request I also edited the color palette of the previously submitted male HGSS psychic to match:

Delta231

A noob

Male
India
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
692 posts
3.6 Years
Thanks! I shared this directly with Delta231, but I forgot to post it here. I made the female HGSS psychic a little while ago:

At Delta231's request I also edited the color palette of the previously submitted male HGSS psychic to match:

Thanks and also sorry for reply late. I have being busy with life and I will continue working on this project once again in March 2020. There are around 30 OWs more left.

Made this one in my free time.

HGSS Nurse Joy in FR Style

Delta231

A noob

Male
India
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
692 posts
3.6 Years
Great to see you guys back at it and collaborating together.
I had lost motivation to do it because of not getting much attention and distracted by a lot of things. I will be using some of your OWs if you don't mind.
Advertiser Content