Male
Australia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
19,958 posts
7.2 Years
are sign ups still open???

If so lemme in
You can take my place if there isn't room.

juliorain

Male
USA
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,617 posts
2.9 Years
You can take my place if there isn't room.
kitty on discord said there's no need for that; thanks, though!

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
744 posts
1.4 Years
Hi! Are you joining in or..?

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
744 posts
1.4 Years
Night Zero
Finally the drinks were served. The drink slave took too much time in taking everyone's orders, probably new here or something. Either way it's finally happening and that in itself is a pretty big thing. Now to go to bed and wait for drinks to be spilled.

Day phase will happen in roughly 48 hours on account of N0!
Right now as I'm typing this it's 1AM May 16, so you can expect it... 1AM May 18. :D
I'll add a proper countdown timer here soon.

Players
Kitty as your drink slave
Bidoof FTW
darthspikes
Superjolt
gimmepie
Aeternum
KolarTM
lulurina
simply dunsparce
omicron
Charlie Brown
dcjboi
Pecilia
Aldo
Anteros
juliorain
sawsbuck

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
744 posts
1.4 Years
Waiting on a bit more actions plus coincidentally family arrived; extending this for like... 12-20 hours or so :>

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
744 posts
1.4 Years
Day One
For some reason the drink slave got very distracted by a cat. Like... a really cute cat. It was the cutest thing. Meanwhile, they seemed to visit the people they wanted to see.... all of them. If that's a good thing or a bad thing, who knows? I guess, in a way, the 48 hours (or more) extension helped them out somewhat!

Charlie however was just minding his own business when... Blam! He got sIPPED straight from his cup at the start of the day.

Spoiler:
I'm in unless my place needs to go to a new player.
I'll play
Im game
/In
Drink me.
Lemme in!
Same as gimmepie. In unless my place needs to go to a new player.
^ yerd
I messed up real bad last game but I think I sort of get it now. hopefully this will be the perfect opportunity for me to get my footing so I'm in lol
I'm in
Yup
In!!!
Wot! Don't Know what it is, but seems interesting. Let me get in, i don't know anything abt this, but i will learn
. Just let me in
I’ll be a replacement Frappuccino if needed

@Kitty can you put me down as another replacement?
are sign ups still open???
If so lemme in
Charlie Brown has died! He was a Black Coffee.

Players
Kitty as your drink slave
bidoof ftw
darthspikes
superjolt
gimmepie
aeternum
kolar
lulurina
simply dunsparce
omicron
charlie brown as a Black Coffee
dcjboi
pecilia
aldo
anteros
sawsbuck
juliorain

Night ends in 48 hours. Remember to bold your votes!

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
19,958 posts
7.2 Years
Rest in pieces Josh. On the plus side though, we only lost a vanilla, so that's something.
Anyone have any results to share?

juliorain

Male
USA
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,617 posts
2.9 Years
RIP. Didn't even make it to the first day :c

Rest in pieces Josh. On the plus side though, we only lost a vanilla, so that's something.
I mean there was a night zero with no discussion beforehand? That seems a little sus... Everything done that night would have been a crapshoot for the town.

Aldo

Adventurer

Male
Atlasdam
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
662 posts
1.1 Years
I mean there was a night zero with no discussion beforehand? That seems a little sus... Everything done that night would have been a crapshoot for the town.
The way you just spoke suggests you're no beginner in this game. Am I right?

We lost a great scumhunter, so it's still a big loss. I must agree with julio here, you asking that question is highly suspicious, since the only role that can have results to share is the cop, and it's unadvisable for them to out on the first day.
Why ask such question, of all?

juliorain

Male
USA
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,617 posts
2.9 Years
The way you just spoke suggests you're no beginner in this game. Am I right?
I've done tabletop versions, but not on the forums!

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Online now
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
3,546 posts
5.7 Years
Gunna agree that it's a little more than just a vanilla but I'm pretty sure GP just meant that we didnt lose a town NA so I'm not going to think anything of it.

Julio I'm not sure if you're used to day starts but we generally start with night 0 here, if that makes you feel a little better

Superjolt

The sharpest there is

Age 27
Male
Deep below the PokéCommunity...
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1,165 posts
6.1 Years
Any proof?

As you can see, clearly Doof is tossing coffee grounds into the water

EVIDENCE #47

Doof dumps coffee down the drain, which as we all know, leads to the ocean

Charlie Brown

coolcoolcool

Age 24
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4,225 posts
7.3 Years

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
13,230 posts
6.4 Years
GP's wording makes me feel somewhat suspicious. Unfortunately I don't really have the time to pressure him right now as I'm helping my gf move places the next couple of days so I'll just drop my vote and see if someone can extract anything else.

[vote]gimmepie

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
19,958 posts
7.2 Years
Okay, first up. It is way better that we lost a vanilla townie n0 compared to if we had been unfortunate enough to start the game sans a cop or doctor. And speaking of doctors, we have one. So if the cop found mafia n0 it wouldn't be totally unreasonable for them to out so we could kill one off early and hope it was the hooker.

I'd like to pass this one off a Julio just being new to the game but he clearly has some experience and Alvey definitely does. So instead I'll leave it at... um what?!

Pecilia

Best Witch

Male
'Murica
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
Okay, first up. It is way better that we lost a vanilla townie n0 compared to if we had been unfortunate enough to start the game sans a cop or doctor. And speaking of doctors, we have one. So if the cop found mafia n0 it wouldn't be totally unreasonable for them to out so we could kill one off early and hope it was the hooker.

I'd like to pass this one off a Julio just being new to the game but he clearly has some experience and Alvey definitely does. So instead I'll leave it at... um what?!
I don't really agree that riding on killing the hooker is a good idea. It's better to wait for a couple more results.

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
19,958 posts
7.2 Years
I don't really agree that riding on killing the hooker is a good idea. It's better to wait for a couple more results.
That's a gamble though. Every day you withhold a mafia result is a day that you might not get to reveal it because each day and night we lose someone without a lucky doc save. I'm not saying it's the only way to play, but it's a viable way to do it. It all comes down to if you want to take the gamble or not.

Was superjolt joking?
Either he's joking, he's the cop trying to sneakily give his results or he's playing the fool terribly. I kind of feel like it's the latter but that would be pretty out of character of Jolt who normally plays well. I'd say joking is the most likely given that.

juliorain

Male
USA
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,617 posts
2.9 Years
As much as I'd like to maybe dismiss it... The only other bit of information is that being n0 everything is a crapshoot. So unless you were mafia, there were no discussions apart from the mafia and coming from an experienced PC mafia player it is a really peculiar thing to say. Aldo and Rab agree in this case. I'll wait a little bit, but I can't just discount it as a generic greeting. The second reply seems a little better but I'll vote GP for now. I can change it later if some new stuff pops up.

Killing the hooker is good because they're a mafia member, but I wouldn't say top priority unless they can somehow deduce all of our town roles when not everyone here has had the chance to reply. But it also kind of a non sequitur because yeah, it's pretty obvious we should be killing mafia.

That's a gamble though. Every day you withhold a mafia result is a day that you might not get to reveal it because each day and night we lose someone without a lucky doc save. I'm not saying it's the only way to play, but it's a viable way to do it. It all comes down to if you want to take the gamble or not.
I'll gamble... we play pokemon.

Either he's joking, he's the cop trying to sneakily give his results or he's playing the fool terribly. I kind of feel like it's the latter but that would be pretty out of character of Jolt who normally plays well. I'd say joking is the most likely given that.
It looked more like a troll post to me imo. Being a memester doesn't mean anything, really.

Vote Gimmiepie

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
19,958 posts
7.2 Years
Me: Makes a perfectly legitimate post.
Everyone: Damn he said the same sort of thing he says every game, must be mafia.
Advertiser Content