Anyone knows a fan game or a rom hack with fakemon
oh! and it must be finished
Hmm have you tried pokemon quartz?

#BestTeam
Seen February 4th, 2019
Posted January 30th, 2019
1 posts
287 Days
So i think about 4 years ago i played a pokemon rom and i have been unable to find it since. I dont remember the name of the game but what i do remember is you could have multiple starters. As in one from each gen. As you traveled you had times where you could add a starter from the next gen. If someone could help me remember what this game was i would be grateful.
Seen March 9th, 2019
Posted February 8th, 2019
1 posts
278 Days
Hello everyone,
I've never played a rom hack before, only the original games, and i'm looking for one that i might like the most. I saw that there are literally hundreds of rom hacks and i have no idea how to choose, can you help me?
The features that i'm looking for are (sorted from most important to least important):
-being able to catch/obtain every pokemon in the game without cheats or trades;
-at least 3rd generation pokemon/moves;
-long gameplay, balanced combat (even hard);
-of course, a decent storyline.

What do you think? Is there a rom hack like this (or at least something similiar)?
Thank you so much!

p.s. Someone in the past suggested me light platinum, but i got extremely disappointed because how easy it was to obtain rare pokemons early in the game.

Delta231

A noob

Male
India
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
691 posts
3.5 Years
Hello everyone,
I've never played a rom hack before, only the original games, and i'm looking for one that i might like the most. I saw that there are literally hundreds of rom hacks and i have no idea how to choose, can you help me?
The features that i'm looking for are (sorted from most important to least important):
-being able to catch/obtain every pokemon in the game without cheats or trades;
-at least 3rd generation pokemon/moves;
-long gameplay, balanced combat (even hard);
-of course, a decent storyline.

What do you think? Is there a rom hack like this (or at least something similiar)?
Thank you so much!

p.s. Someone in the past suggested me light platinum, but i got extremely disappointed because how easy it was to obtain rare pokemons early in the game.
Try Pokemon Gaia.
Male
The Bay State
Seen August 16th, 2019
Posted March 10th, 2019
2 posts
257 Days
I’m looking for a simple Kanto Remake that has an afterstory taking place in Johto instead of the Sevii Islands, and I’ve been looking since 3 years. Because it would make a lot more sense if it comes to finding out how/why Red has an Espeon in Gen 2. The Johto Region isn’t right next to Kanto for nothing. I just thought it’s something that the original FireRed and LeafGreen (plus 3 other Rom Hacks) shouldn’t of been.

I don’t care if it’s GBA or GBC. As long as it’s not just a Modified Version of the original game. (I’ll explain the difference later.)

For features, here’s what would be nice (as an early birthday present):

-New Music (doesn’t matter to me if it’s from Final Fantasy 4-9, or Pokemon Colosseum/XD).
-The nerfing of Altaria’s defenses!
-AI Trainers with Espeons using moves that isn’t Psychic over, and over, and over, and over.
-Day/Night Cycle that’s based on Minecraft instead of real time.
-New Hidden areas, and hideouts everywhere! (Like it’s a combination of 3 other hacks.)
-2 Rivals. (Blue, and the Female Trainer. Both have their own battle themes, and be able to give them names.)

Features I really don’t care much about:
-Physical/Special Split
-Graphics
-Weather
-More pokemon (as long as it’s up to Gen 5.)

Features I DON’T want to see:
-Fairy-Typing

Caption Faclon

Seen March 11th, 2019
Posted March 10th, 2019
11 posts
249 Days
I’m looking for a simple Kanto Remake that has an afterstory taking place in Johto instead of the Sevii Islands, and I’ve been looking since 3 years. Because it would make a lot more sense if it comes to finding out how/why Red has an Espeon in Gen 2. The Johto Region isn’t right next to Kanto for nothing. I just thought it’s something that the original FireRed and LeafGreen (plus 3 other Rom Hacks) shouldn’t of been.

I don’t care if it’s GBA or GBC. As long as it’s not just a Modified Version of the original game. (I’ll explain the difference later.)

For features, here’s what would be nice (as an early birthday present):

-New Music (doesn’t matter to me if it’s from Final Fantasy 4-9, or Pokemon Colosseum/XD).
-The nerfing of Altaria’s defenses!
-AI Trainers with Espeons using moves that isn’t Psychic over, and over, and over, and over.
-Day/Night Cycle that’s based on Minecraft instead of real time.
-New Hidden areas, and hideouts everywhere! (Like it’s a combination of 3 other hacks.)
-2 Rivals. (Blue, and the Female Trainer. Both have their own battle themes, and be able to give them names.)

Features I really don’t care much about:
-Physical/Special Split
-Graphics
-Weather
-More pokemon (as long as it’s up to Gen 5.)

Features I DON’T want to see:
-Fairy-Typing
"I don’t care if it’s GBA or GBC. As long as it’s not just a Modified Version of the original game." That contradicts itself. Anyway, when the new version of Red++ drops, it is probably what you're looking for. It goes Kanto -> Johto.

sydney.mckay

#1 grass starter stan

Female
yee yee country
Seen April 18th, 2019
Posted March 13th, 2019
20 posts
1 Years
hey! so, i've been a big fan of pokémon rom games for a hot minute. and i was wondering what suggestions you guys had for branching storyline roms (where there are multiple endings, and the ending you get is decided by the choices you make in-game). or overall just games with a really nice, original storyline. thanks so much!
tea: grass starters are hella underrated
Seen March 19th, 2019
Posted March 19th, 2019
1 posts
239 Days
Hey everyone, does anyone know if there is a Black & White Rom hack similar to Pokemon Emerald's Complete Hoenn Dex hack? I've done a search, but most of what I'm finding adds too much to the game - whether it's increased difficulty, adding all Pokemon from every region, to even new battle mechanics.

I've never played this before, I just want as close to the vanilla game as possible without the need of trading/playing through both games.
Canada, eh
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 28th, 2019
5 posts
2.1 Years
I'm looking for less than 'ordinary' pkmn fangames or hacks, ones that focus more on exploration, quests or puzzle solving rather than battling and beating a league (Pokemon Run was a good game I've played that fits this). They don't need to be completed games, but preferably games still being worked on if not finished.
Seen June 8th, 2019
Posted June 7th, 2019
1 posts
162 Days
Hello, I'm new on this website and I am really enjoying this.
I have played some Rom Hacks, like Pokémon Gaia, and Glazed, and I LOVED them, really really great, and I also played some Digimon Hacks (I LOVE DIGIMON), but they were all kinda weak, and I did not enjoy playing them.
So, I don't know if this is the right place to do this, but I want to suggest that someone (with time, skills and motivation), does a Hack with Digimons instead of Pokemons
Thank you in advance, and to all the creators, keep up the great work, cause I'm loving playing this hacks.
Advertiser Content