• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E•MO•TION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm sitting outside in the square where I work, and it's super peaceful, so I'm content!

But I have to go back into work soon.

Years
Hopeful

Unease

(I'm canceling credit cards, waitings for new ones to be mailed, forced to get new licenses and passport etc because of a wallet lost/stolen.)

That's absolutely horrid. I really hope everything went ok regarding cancellations etc. and you were able to get everything in order swiftly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
Stressed

Making rosters for my staff team is extremely stressful when I have days where no one is available. That on top of the new fair-work rules being strongly enforced from now on for part-timers. I've had to swap around so many permanent shifts, so the amount of forms I need to get signed is clouding my head. I've also got so many assessments I need to get done, most of which are very time consuming and today is my only day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back