• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Sorry about the absence!

I recently upgraded pretty much all my hardware devices so I had to go about reinstalling everything.
I'll get cgwin back up and running when I can and continue work on the hack.

Fret not, I will get back to it! I just have so many different projects to juggle.

Don't worry about it Freaks, take your time. We all know that it'll be worth the wait!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Make a discord for bronze 2 please

I don't need another forum for me getting asked the same questions constantly every day, all day. :P
I closed the old one, which was a Facebook page.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
I know you said you plan to release Bronze 2 this year, but do you have any idea like when this year, like this month or next month possibly?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I know you said you plan to release Bronze 2 this year, but do you have any idea like when this year, like this month or next month possibly?

There is no development timeframe.
I have no idea.

Right now I'm waiting on Rangi to fix the town map.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I put it on hold to do other stuff.
I will get back to it. But I have no timeframe.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Yeah I had hoped the game would be fully done and released by now, but if not it might as well be cancelled by now.

IF ANYTHING, I think he will get back to it in due time, he did say he had other projects he was more interested in working on now so maybe it's just on hold.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Currently, the fly map is still completely broken.
I don't know how to fix it, and others who had a look have no idea how to fix it either.

So I'm pretty much stuck with a full game that I can't release.

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Currently, the fly map is still completely broken.
I don't know how to fix it, and others who had a look have no idea how to fix it either.

So I'm pretty much stuck with a full game that I can't release.

try getting rid of the fly HM. in my opinion it does not matter or add some sort of teleportation thing.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I don't think it is a good idea at all to remove an established feature that important to the series.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
damn thats a shame. I would suggest using the train station to act as a substitute but that would force you to set the release back further on account of making adjustments to the maps. The teleporter option mentioned above seems like the ideal case, and you dont have to remove Fly as a move altogether.

Years
  • Seen today
The suggestions above lead to mediocrity. Just take your time and only release something when you stand behind what you release;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
You know what, I changed my mind.
If I cannot do anything else to fix this, I'm just going to code a teleport workaround. I don't care anymore.
I won't be happy about it, but I will be happy for people to finally experience the result of 3 years of effort.

I'll make up some crap about the region being too windy or something, it could probably bring a unique feel to the region with leaves everywhere.

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
You know what, I changed my mind.
If I cannot do anything else to fix this, I'm just going to code a teleport workaround. I don't care anymore.
I won't be happy about it, but I will be happy for people to finally experience the result of 3 years of effort.

I'll make up some crap about the region being too windy or something, it could probably bring a unique feel to the region with leaves everywhere.

What's the timeframe of release now?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
Guys, I know you are excited for this game, but...Its not a good idea to burn people out by asking hack creators about a relase date. As the great Shigeru Miyamoto said "A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is a bad game forever"

Freako, dont worry, take your time to do stuff.

Last edited:
Back