• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 11, 2020
Yep, and it doesn't look like it was reported yet. Could you join the Discord server and report it in the appropriate channel?

I tried joining but it says my invite has expired is it possible for you to report it to aethestode

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I tried joining but it says my invite has expired is it possible for you to report it to aethestode
Yeah, I'll just leave it in Discord myself, mentioning that you reported the issue, don't worry.
Thank you.

ON:
4lwwbLB.png

SIgNg1b.png

07wKBZB.png

bpE69TX.png

WKzchUg.png

ACLHaiY.png

Note: The last one is actually called "Stantga".

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 11, 2020
r u guys adding digimons cos ive seen agumon(a digimon) in one of the red chapter updates screenshots

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
r u guys adding digimons cos ive seen agumon(a digimon) in one of the red chapter updates screenshots
Aethestode is certainly adding Agumon. I'd assume it's going to participate in a comedic side chapter though. I highly doubt it'll go further than that.

ON:
yQeMDHp.png

mllu4l9.png

tnTb7PL.png

0QSYLPC.png

Note: All these sheets with base stats are being kept in a Dropbox folder linked in the Special Updates Post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
Is mothra that pokemon in that book from the unknown and entei movie

Btw i just got back my squirtle2 from the day care in kinnow island and for some reason its level zero is that a glitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 10, 2023
If looked all over for a good collection of maps for the kanto etc. And can't find one for the life of me they had one sorta where I downloaded but either it doesn't have town names on it or it doesn't work on my tablet if I could get a link I'd really appreciate it .I downloaded the game when I saw a YouTuber play the beginning and I just adored the manga!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
If looked all over for a good collection of maps for the kanto etc. And can't find one for the life of me they had one sorta where I downloaded but either it doesn't have town names on it or it doesn't work on my tablet if I could get a link I'd really appreciate it .I downloaded the game when I saw a YouTuber play the beginning and I just adored the manga!
They're in the main post.

ON:
Aethestode decided to start sharing the Pokédex Entries of the game. The first batch contains 24 Mega Evolutions, some official and some fan-made.
Here's a link to the Dropbox folder.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ky6eam277oifra2/AADm-O6mrR8I-Eh89IpXRG01a?dl=0

Needless to say, check them at your own risk. Aethestode says that some of them may contain spoilers.

EDIT: Added 139 more entries.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
Theres no entries for fallen and the corpses

Can u give us a rough estimate on long till beta 15 is out

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 11, 2020
is omneon available? also ive finished all the bonus chapters and finished all the main chapter including the orange archipelago now am at kinnow island just roaming around.
is there anything else I can do in the game other than waiting for beta15

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 6, 2022
The pokédex entries are being shared in groups, and yes, a lot are still missing.
I am uploading them to the Dropbox folder as Aethestode puts them on the Discord server.

I think there's an typog on one of the weather's trio pokedex entry? The dex say's it is the real form of _____ instead of the one in the name and picture.
No release dates.

Last edited:
Back