• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Discovery

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• Sooner! [Shorter beta]

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Later! [Longer beta]

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
There are no fakemon currently however I think the developer said something about original eeveelutions for a future version

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
mD84L6a.png
Z0THpRN.png

Here are some more screenshots for your viewing pleasure. I'm making progress slowly but surely! I know I keep delaying a release, but rest assured, I'm using the extra time to make sure that hack will be as good as it can be.

Are there fakemon in this hack? That mon in one of the screenshots looks like a fakemon
Yes! There will be custom Eeveelutions and Skuth will be returning of course.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
The link in main post it's dead been selected, is there any download available

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 31, 2022
Is there a approximate date to when the next portion will be released? Like are we looking another month or sometime next year?

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
Spoiler:

As always things are looking well, Pleasure. Great work!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
So, one of the features that Pug implemented into the original Discovery was the Level of Will system. I think giving players the option to choose between "good" and "evil" add a lot of flavor to a game, so LoW will be making a return!

ugAL32Q.png
lwtO3Xw.png
rdYBkLV.png
6V6jLDr.png
Q89NSsA.png

The system includes five tiers; Evil, Neutral Evil, Neutral, Neutral Good, and Good. Neutral has no drawbacks, but it also doesn't have any benefits. Neutral Good and Neutral Evil effect the disposition of certain NPCs and the type of items that you'll receive from them. Good and Evil greatly change the disposition of certain NPCs, but they also come with some interesting perks. One of the things I'm attempting to do in this version is implement as many "choices" as possible, so that people have lots of opportunities to change their alignment.

The link in main post it's dead been selected, is there any download available
The version being worked on now is being remade from scratch, so it doesn't have a playable version as of right now. I'll update the main post if I can manage to find Pug's version.

Is there a approximate date to when the next portion will be released? Like are we looking another month or sometime next year?

Nope. I've found that I get a lot of people's hopes up when I set a deadline, so the best I can say is TBA on a release. I've been making a lot of progress lately, though!

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Aye! No pressure! Take all the time you need you need, a good number of us are really patient. I'm really hyped about the Bad/good judgement system since the last Hack i remember which had this was Mitchel1's darky cry: legend of Giratina.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
The version being worked on now is being remade from scratch, so it doesn't have a playable version as of right now. I'll update the main post if I can manage to find Pug's version.

I actually know a website to download Pug's version do you want it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
Take your time pleasure. We will wait as long as there's a progress no matter how little it is,

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
So, one of the features that Pug implemented into the original Discovery was the Level of Will system. I think giving players the option to choose between "good" and "evil" add a lot of flavor to a game, so LoW will be making a return!

ugAL32Q.png
lwtO3Xw.png
rdYBkLV.png
6V6jLDr.png
Q89NSsA.png

The system includes five tiers; Evil, Neutral Evil, Neutral, Neutral Good, and Good. Neutral has no drawbacks, but it also doesn't have any benefits. Neutral Good and Neutral Evil effect the disposition of certain NPCs and the type of items that you'll receive from them. Good and Evil greatly change the disposition of certain NPCs, but they also come with some interesting perks. One of the things I'm attempting to do in this version is implement as many "choices" as possible, so that people have lots of opportunities to change their alignment.

Nope. I've found that I get a lot of people's hopes up when I set a deadline, so the best I can say is TBA on a release. I've been making a lot of progress lately, though!

i like the look of it. i'm actually really pumped that theres going to be a good and evil system. hope it effects the story too. and about the time thing. take your time. life comes first as always. like i tell everyone hacks are an art not a $80 game (that's the price in canada for games) and you don't even have to finish it if you want. i don't care how long it takes but thanks once again for creating a rom hack that you didn't even have to make. take your time and good luck. I will be keeping an eye on this one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 29, 2020
The most expected Hack. The first to make me comment and keep coming to check once a month. Thanks Le Pug, and Plesure too, hope you 2 the best.

brisadoooo

The_Ciel
Years
Wow, I just found out about this hack and now it's definitely my most expected hack. I played the Beta and it's so good I just can't. Congratulations, for real, you deserve every praise ever. Btw, what completion percentage would you say the hack is at right now? Like, just an estimation, no need to be absolutely precise

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
considering there's fakemon going to be featured still, can we have an NPC that tells you what type of hidden power any pokemon might have?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 12, 2021
Been watching this thread for a long time, hope more to come in 2020!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 9, 2020
Always keep coming back to this website just for this rom. Glad to see it's still being worked on with such amazing progress!
Best of luck, this is my favorite hack out there and I cannot wait till the day it can be played in full. 😘

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
How do I get to the extra Pokemon that's been sent to my PC? I don't seem to see any PCs around.

Back