• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you have for a phone?

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen May 17, 2019
does anyone have this phone - samsung fold?
plwae, share your experience!

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
Years
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 but honestly I want an iPhone again. I'm probably going to get the 2019 iPhone when it comes out.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Just recently upgraded to the iPhone XS little over two months ago. I like it way better than the 6s I had. The photos are incredible, especially portrait mode. It's battery lasts like 10 times longer, and Face ID is really secure and makes everything super convenient. Plus I have the gold one and the design is just so pretty and the edge-to-edge 4k display is always amazing to look at even now. Absolutely love this phone. 😄

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I now have an iPhone 8! For work. Privately I still have my 8 Plus :) love the 8 line, but I wish they came with the modern hardware yet the metal back like the 7 line had, since they were not as heavy 😅

Years
OnePlus 5T! It's served me well for the past 11 months or so since I first got it, and it'll likely serve me well for the next year or so. n.n

I have the 6T now. Unfortunately, my 5T went the way of the graveyard a while back. I wanted to hold out until the OP7 was a thing, but I couldn't, so I settled with the 6T.

Honestly though, I don't regret it! It's a super cool phone and I'll likely stick with this one for a while. :>

Back