• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Happy 9th Anniversary, Love Live! Today marks 9 years since the franchise was announced. That's so cool to think about.

Also, one week until Re:stage, and Enstars air. Starmyu comes out on Monday.

Last edited:
Years
Happy 9th, my adorable idols! I love you all. :> Enjoying EN/WW SIF's 9th anniversary event, certainly much better than what JP is doing (imo).

And yes @ don, I heard of this recently. Would be excellent news if I used Spotify, haha.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
The music on spotify is amazing! Can finally listen to my favourite aqour songs out and about :D

Also loving the llsif 9th anniversary campaign, the rewards are awesome!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
hola

Ensemble Stars, Symphogear season 5, Starmyu season 3 and Re:stage have aired.

I honestly highly recommend giving Re:stage a try. KiRaRe are a really cute idol group, but I don't think playing that game is necessary, to be fair.

As for Ensemble Stars...try to tread carefully with this one LMFAO, it's good but I'm worried how it'll do with over 30 characters in the span of 12 episodes. Be wary. This one could be good or bad (and play the game, please, just in case the anime decides to trail off of it.)

& The Cheer ticket campaign in ensif i really cool. I haven't gotten 500 points yet, though.

Years
Okay I never played much of the enstars game, but if the anime is out yes I am running to dl it. I've always loved the art style and characters designs and felt it would've been great animated. Time to judge whether that actually will be the case! Attack on Titan and One Punch Man finished, so I do need a few more series to fill the gaps.

Eichi is my favorite from enstars. Always loved the soft/delicate looking blond boys lol (like Fai from Tsubasa). Excited to try it out. :>

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
hola

Ensemble Stars, Symphogear season 5, Starmyu season 3 and Re:stage have aired.
Symphogear AXZ's first two eps are up on Crunchyroll too, at least in the UK. And as hyped as I am, I'll be waiting until XV ends to binge watch it tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
Enstars has been good so far! it's nice to actually understand the story, never got into the game because of how text-heavy it was, and my lack of japanese reading ability

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Yeah, Enstars is good, but I feel bad for the anime only people watching this series because the anime is adapting....the source material faster than it should be. Granted, I've only read some of the story, most of the stories I've read are event stories & part 2 of the main story, but I poke translations from time to time, and noticed how fast they're adapting story parts.

But, of course, it's adapting it fine, even though fast, so I'm glad you're enjoying it, Janna. I'm just happy I can see my boys, and even Anzu, animated.

Years
it's really funny tbh, definitely deserves a second season
I have yet to decide which character I like most tbh. probably lily and junko

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
A preview of Aqours's 4th single came out today. I still don't like the costumes, but the song is pretty good sounding so far. Idk if anyone has given it a listen yet, but please do, the animation is really good in the new mv preview.

here's a link to the mv

Last edited:
Years
Whoa, Hanamaru at the beginning is so random lol. Time to give it a listen, since I've not yet!

Has anyone seen the Aqours movie yet? I still haven't, and am interested in buying the BD box sometime. <3

Years
I need to listen to it myself yet.

All I know is the preview features Riko playing something intensely in an arcade and it's great.

RE: The movie, I preordered it through TOM so I've gotta wait until end of this month at least in order to get my copy, and the nearest showing to me was in Chicago (on a Monday!), so I haven't seen it yet.

Last edited:
Back