• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our new PC mansion

Years
I didn't even know there was apple pie being served, so don't look at me.

Jerry's peach cobbler though surely looked like it got messed around with...

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I remember seeing the cat playing with it. Maybe it's under your bed?

Sorvete

Novice
Years
lol No, that was just me coming from Nina's costume party. I was hungry like a lion.

Speaking of lions, who decorated my suite's restroom with Gryffindor banners? You should already know at this point that I'm a Slytherin.

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I dunno, but I've still lost my memory! Who are you guys? I still just can't remember anything!

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Pretty sure I saw someone sneak in through the attic window last night. Maybe they put the Gryffindor stuff there?

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
I guess that would explain the orphan that usually lives under the stairs.

Does anyone know anything about the creepy doll?

Sorvete

Novice
Years
You mean the Mr. Mime doll with Baby Sinclair's face? I bought an Ash shirt on ebay but they delivered this instead. it's not the worst thing in the world though so I kept it.

Who left that towel on the couch?!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I dunno, but I still have lost my memory! Try asking DyingWillFlareon about it! Maybe she knows!

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Pretty sure she used alchemy to make one, how else would those dandellions disappear from the front garden?

But how did she learn the secrets of alchemy since the only records remaining from it are stored in the mansion?

Last edited:
Years
Oh, Page... I have something to tell you, can you come over here for a moment...

No, I'm not holding a heavy object behind my back silly, I just want to talk to you...

*WHACK*

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Aaaaand got it. Definitely posting this to the youtubes. I'm going viral now. Should I add a Wilhelm scream to the video before or after he gets hit?

Back