Got it Memorized?

Age 31
Female
That's classified.
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
6,384 posts
15.4 Years
Mine was David Morse from St. Elsewhere. I was really young at the time, so I didn't understand much about actual romance. I just thought he was really cute at the time. ;w;

Spoiler:

So, who was your first celebrity crush? :3 If you can't remember that far back, just think of who it might have been!

Sumner

Novice

Male
Brazil
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,520 posts
1.6 Years
My first one? Oh dear...

Well you can't say Adam Duritz doesn't look hot in this video:

The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

Cubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
968 posts
325 Days
Uhhh... the first one that comes to my mind is Emma Watson, I'm pretty sure there was someone before her, but I can't seem to remember.
I still don't know what to put here :rowlyikes:

Juno

pay day

Age 25
Female
Canadia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
taylor lautner

not because of twilight, but sharkboy and lavagirl

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
9,136 posts
8.5 Years
I never really went through a celebrity crush phase, so I’m not sure! If I had to choose one, I’d probably say.. Trent Reznor?? Is he a celebrity? lol

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
3,817 posts
8.4 Years
Taylor Lautner in Shark Boy and Lava Girl lmao.
meet & greet

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
Simba.

I honestly don't really remember. I just know that everybody else loved Leo DiCaprio and I just ew'd, haha.

Pichu

#ThankYouGameFreak

Age 27
Male
New York
Seen 40 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
5,839 posts
10.6 Years
Probably Mila Kunis because I was obsessed with That 70's Show.
Infinite Insanity
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
368 posts
2.8 Years
I never had a real "celebrity crush," but I did have a crush on Knuckles the Echidna from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. Please don't make fun of me.
Formally known as RedBalloon
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh

Age 23
Non-binary
Liguria, Italy
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
117 posts
324 Days
Probably the only one I've ever had was Mayim Bialik. Actually there were a few seasons that I wasn't enjoying The Big Bang Theory as much as I used to but I just kept on watching it because of her (and I'm glad I did as imho it got better again in the last two seasons).
Advertiser Content