• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
they don't overlap so
raichu, hawlucha, noivern, greninja, goodra, and talonflame for ash (xy) and i'll be grabbing wartortle from finishing this challenge
and with that wartortle i can complete may's challenge with delcatty, venusaur, glaceon, blaziken, beautifly, and wartortle! :D

finishing may's challenge i'll go ahead and grab aron (aggron) if that's ok!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
they don't overlap so
raichu, hawlucha, noivern, greninja, goodra, and talonflame for ash (xy) and i'll be grabbing wartortle from finishing this challenge
and with that wartortle i can complete may's challenge with delcatty, venusaur, glaceon, blaziken, beautifly, and wartortle! :D

finishing may's challenge i'll go ahead and grab aron (aggron) if that's ok!

You got it. 200 points and Aggron that's not shiny.

Thanks! Ooh, not that I mind that much but, I'd like to ask why I lost 10 points. :3

Also, why does he hatch as a Pikachu instead of a Pichu? :o

Its because Electric types are part of the Summer season and seasonal Pokemon take 25 less posts to complete therefore 10 less points. As for Pikachu I could have been absentminded at that point...lol.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
A NEW CHALLENGE APPROACHES!

If you collect ALL 18 types of Arceus you can earn 10,000 points.

** Arceus: You can now get Arceus in every type. You must have Normal Arceus completed first. After that you need to purchase a Type Plate from the Mart. Arceus will then need 2 Normal and 1 Type Pokemon + the Type Plate. You DO NOT need to wait 10 Pokemon to do Type Arceus.

(I tried to explain it the best I could so if it still sounds confusing please let me know so I can try and word it better. And if you have any questions about it don't hesitate to ask.)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Name: Pok3pals
Pokémon: Chikorita
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
So...just wondering how do we know when we have completed a Pokémon with the posts? Do we look at the amount of posts we have and say when we've met the requirements or is it based off of something else?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It's based off the posts. So once you have 195 Posts your Pokemon is at level 100 and you can come back and get a new Pokemon to raise

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Is it too late to make a post here? :o

Name: SorveteQuente
Pokémon: Deino
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Is it too late to make a post here? :o

Name: SorveteQuente
Pokémon: Deino
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern

It's never to late to join in the fun. :D

Deino @ 1,049
Hatch @ 1,063
Hydreigon @ Level 100: 1,224
Shiny: No

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats. And let me know if you have any questions. :D

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I have a few questions. So 1224 posts is when I'm gonna have a level 100 Hydreigon, right? And then I'll be able to choose another Pokémon? And what are these points about?

1,224 is when Hydreigon will reach 100 and then you can pick a new one to raise. As for the points you'll get them for completing Pokemon of different types whether it be seasonal or not, legendary, mega, pair and a few others. You can use those points in the Mart to buy items like an Alolan Stone for the Alola versions, mega ring and stones and now plates for Arceus.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Maybe i should join in the fun

Name : WizardOfOdd
Pokemon : Croagunk
Northern or Southern Hemisphere : South

Croagunk @ 53
Hatch @ 68
Toxicroak @ Level 100: 228
Shiny: No

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats. And let me know if you have any questions. :D

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I think my torchic is ready to hatch, also whats a birthday pokemon?

The week of your birthday you can get one free VPP that's NOT a Legendary or Ultra Beast and 100 points. And you don't need to worry about posting until you're ready for your next Pokemon. :D Unless you have any issues or questions.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
The week of your birthday you can get one free VPP that's NOT a Legendary or Ultra Beast and 100 points. And you don't need to worry about posting until you're ready for your next Pokemon. :D Unless you have any issues or questions.

Thats good because my birthday is exactly In 7 days so tomorrow should be my birthday week my birthdays on July 26th just in case you didn't know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back