• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Most Recent Capture

Sirfetch’d

Just popped an incense while in bed just to pass the time and got a few things. Ekans was the last one I got.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well I got bored and checked like all the IVs of every Pokemon I had with the new appraisal system and caught a Chimchar before doing that.

Sirfetch’d

Just caught a regular Rattata. Dunno why I even catch them anymore lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Caught my first Shadow Pokemon! Dratini being my first is amazing.
Spoiler:

And I evolved her and tbh she is a cutie.
Spoiler:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I CAUGHT A SHADOW CHARMANDER! At Starbucks. I'm so excited because it's the first Shadow Pokemon I've successfully caught (that Premiere Ball limitation is brutal).

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Makuhita (transferred because it had lower CP than the one I already had)...Trying to work my way up to a Hariyama for all those Normal types in the Gyms and the occasional Rocket Battle. (ง'̀-'́)ง

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I finally caught my Research Breakthrough Latias!!!! I've been trying for so long!
What's crazy is, I caught it on the first Ultra Ball w/ a regular Razz Berry. o.O Well, I threw one and missed, but the first Ultra Ball that actually hit was an Excellent throw (possibly my first ever), and...shake, shake, shake, ding!
I named her Helios (in contrast to my Latios in Omega Ruby, Eos.)

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

god I wish I could not have encountered so many Latias. 5 of my last 6 breakthroughs were Latias(and the other being Latios).

As for my last capture it was Houndour.

Back