• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New Pokémon Sword and Shield information coming August 7th

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
As always, I hope for some new Pokemon, more version exclusives, and more old Pokemon in the regional Pokedex.

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Always exciting! I'm not expecting this, but I'd like to see more information on the Legendaries - confirmation of Eternatus would be awesome, but even just the typing of Zacian and Zamazenta would be something I'd like to see.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Aaaa sweet! Can't wait to see what they announce. :) I'd like to see the legendary pup's typing too.

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!
Years
I heard someone posted a "leak" before the new trailer was announced saying there'd be a trailer on that day that's 1:57 long, reveals three new pokemon (one of which is a witch's hat), and two Galarian form pokemon. I would honestly bet on this leak being fake, but it's something I want to remember was said.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 14, 2022
I'm most curious to know what's up with Marnie and Team Yell. The leak was very confusing when describing them. Meeting the third rival would be nice, and it's also about the right time for starter evolutions. Most of all, knowing more version exclusives would be very helpful so I can decide which version to preorder.

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
(one of which is a witch's hat)

the sorting hat...

In all seriousness, finally. It's been a long time coming for more information to hyper-fixate over other than all that world-wide angering news nobody could let go of for months. The game isn't even out, and people are still beating that dead horse.

Years
My guess will be the second evolutions for the starters. If that's anything to go by, the day of release/day before we'll get the final evos. I am like 90% not getting the game but I am still hyped for the new pokemon. They always look cool to me.

Couples-Consoling

Years
My guess will be the second evolutions for the starters. If that's anything to go by, the day of release/day before we'll get the final evos. I am like 90% not getting the game but I am still hyped for the new pokemon. They always look cool to me.

I always put a LOT of importance on the starter pokemon lines. I'm really, really looking forward to seeing those.

Years
Yeah I'm really hoping for middle starter stages. Satiate my curiosity already. ): Though I can already imagine what my favorite starter's (Scorbunny) middle stage will look like haha. Let's see if it turns out anywhere near what I'm expecting.

Couples-Consoling

Years
I heard someone posted a "leak" before the new trailer was announced saying there'd be a trailer on that day that's 1:57 long, reveals three new pokemon (one of which is a witch's hat), and two Galarian form pokemon. I would honestly bet on this leak being fake, but it's something I want to remember was said.

Well, I'm honestly glad that was fake. It just didn't sound appealing to me, and I like the Galar forms that were revealed MUCH better.

Back