• 14.29%
  • 20.71%
  • 23.57%
  • 12.86%
Seen March 29th, 2019
Posted March 29th, 2019
1 posts
235 Days
Possible glitch: At least for Rapidash, it will not learn new moves at new levels if you decline to learn a move it learns by level up.

In my case: Rapidash leveled up, wanted to learn Double Edge. I declined to teach it Double Edge. Next time it would learn a move, it asked if I wanted to learn Double Edge again. I declined. Next time it would learn a move, it tried to learn Double Edge. Rinse and repeat until it would have learned its last move. So, I never got for example Iron Tail on Rapidash that I raised, whereas Rapidash I encountered in the wild had it.
Seen July 24th, 2019
Posted July 22nd, 2019
2 posts
4.4 Years
I'm stuck on getting passed the Sudowoodo. I've beaten the Goldenrod gym leader, spoke to everyone at the flower shop, went to the tree, spoke with the girl, went back to the flower shop, etc. a few times now to no avail. Whenever I speak to the lady at the shop she says "Do you want to borrow the water bottle too? I don't want you doing anything dangerous with it". But doesn't give me the bottle. Please help

Edit: Fixed it. Needed to speak to the gym leader a second time to get the badge
Seen August 9th, 2019
Posted August 9th, 2019
5 posts
114 Days
No this game isn't even hard, it just sucks. How is it that my pidgey is a lvl 17 and hasn't evolved and Psyduckner has a lvl 14 shiney pidgeotto. No, don't give me that it's meant to be hard bs. That's NOT HARD IT'S STUPID AND ILLOGICAL!!! Also my pidgey hasn't learned any moves since I caught it at level 5 wtf. Other than that it's an okay concept. But really annoying that the base evolutions aren't available for my Totodile of pidgey. It's just bullmuk.

SinisterHoodedFigure

Male
Seen August 15th, 2019
Posted August 15th, 2019
102 posts
8.7 Years
"How is it your pidgey is lvl 17, hasn't evolved, and Falkner with a lv14 shiney pidgeoot?"
Same reason as Falkner having a level 9 Pidgeotto in the original Pokemon GSC. Gamefreak thought it was okay.

Also, "this game isn't even hard?"

Heh.
Hahah.

Thought I already debunked that "constructive criticism" years ago.
Only things I'll add to that; there are a few youtubers who have cancelled Let's Plays because this game proved too difficult.
The latest of my hacks is proven to be harmful to the human body due to the amount of concentrated salt buildup. That hack may very arguably be the easiest of the trilogy.

Featuring GokeyGamer.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic258871_2.gif
Pokemon Kaizo Hacker
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
116 posts
312 Days
Only things I'll add to that; there are a few youtubers who have cancelled Let's Plays because this game proved too difficult.
The latest of my hacks is proven to be harmful to the human body due to the amount of concentrated salt buildup. That hack may very arguably be the easiest of the trilogy.
You're saying that Emerald Kaizo was the easiest? Having played that, but not the other Kaizo ones, I can't say. However, Emerald Kaizo is brutally hard, and just as slow because there's a point where every single Magma/Aqua Grunt had full teams. Only major grinding session was before Lavaridge, the real time waster, for lack of a better term, were the long battles.
Advertiser Content