• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] CiCi's Dark Arts

Bay

Years
So I don't know too much about One Piece, but it's a cute drawing! The colors are very soft there.

And ahhhhh I love what you did with Sana! Her Mightyena is adorable, and that purple petal is such a nice homage to Nanu. And the Guzzlord in the background sinister just as I imagined. Thanks soooo much!

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm so happy to hear that! Thanks for giving me a chance to draw her! x3

~6 years progress~
And with this post, so I can avoid being naughty and double posting again, I wanted to give a little more info about Yvette. While also showing one of those artist's evolution-type memes that float around dA. (Easier to read full-sized version underneath)

Recreation 2013 v 2019.png

Full-sized recent Yvette size chart:
Spoiler:

So remember kids, even if you suck, you will get better with practice :3 I think that's the moral anyway. Doesn't even say you'll get good, just better.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
shinjiwithpuppies.jpg

Just some Shinji with puppies ♥

Bay

Years
Oh wow, Yvette's designs really changed there. The current design is much more menacing there!

And awwww, Paul with puppies! I think Pokemon pups would make more sense, but it's still adorable. Reminds me of that Buzzfeed video of Keanu Reeves with puppies haha.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
She slowly became grumpier with each iteration. Then slowly developed some really good reasons as to why. Sometimes you do things backwards, lol

Ahaha, yeah, Pokemon would make more sense in the Pokemon canon, but long story short is my fanfiction involves both real-world animals AND Pokemon, hence why he's got (really, Reiji's got) a Pokemon Center (PC) brand whooping box. Just little subtle nods to the fanfiction, is all. :)
Also, that video was lovely ♥ Maybe I had a little subconscious inspiration from it? xD I'm just all about attractive dudes and puppies/dogs.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Kiidra and Yvette don't always see eye to eye...

kiidra and yvette.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
You are fantastic at drawing such expressive animals! I love their posture and expressions. Your attention to detail in anatomy is great, but they're also very animated looking and that duality really works with your style imo!

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Thanks so much~!! x3 Drawing animals has always been fun for me; dragons, horses, cats, bunnies, dogs, pigs, birds, and various reptiles. Hard to believe I've drawn so many different kinds of animals, actually! Doesn't feel like I've been drawing for that long, but time flies I guess.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Wow I really love the intensity in this piece. The facial expressions and body language speak much louder than any words could. Great work!

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Wow I really love the intensity in this piece. The facial expressions and body language speak much louder than any words could. Great work!
Aww, thank you so much~ <3 I still love this piece even months later, haha.

Also, now's a good time for an update, I think. Haven't had one in a long while. Still been drawing, though!
Bulbasaur.png

Got more Pokemon in the sketch stages. We'll see how many make it here. I planned on drawing at least the whole first 151, but I'm horrible at sticking to plans. :P

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I just want to put down that my request was completed to well above my expectation and you should totally commission CiCi-Sama because you'll be really happy with the results!!

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Thanks so much, guys~! x3 Speaking of Fairy's request, I'm going to show it here. It was never finished due to some life events out of my control, but it turned out pretty good all the same. It's candy gore with literal candy, but I'm going to put it in spoiler tags anyway for people who'd rather not see it for whatever reason.

Spoiler:

I'll also take this opportunity to post a wip of my character, Rin, with her Houndoom, Charon.
Rin and Charonwip.png

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Awww that's an absolutely adorable Bulbasaur! And that WIP of your trainer with that mega Houndoom looks so cool! Awesome pose choices!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Nice I like the art style maybe because I like things that are dark and hate the light that's why I'm in my closet right now my favorite is snorlax and garchomp fighting for the food.
so keep up the Good work ok bye.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Thanks so much guys! x3 I'm so happy to know that you're all enjoying the stuff I post! Here's a nice reward for all you lovely people~ :D

A rather large Charmander picture that I didn't want to resize because it makes the lines less crisp:
Spoiler:

Aaaand here's a piece I probably won't finish, but it's a cutesy pic of the 2012 Once-Ler as a young teen meeting my fan character for the first time. I did write some of it, but I rarely finish anything, so who knows if it will ever be posted. Still, I like these expressions and poses, so figured I'd show off let everyone see my lack of commitment oh crap just look
Onceler and fc.png

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
Hello. Wonderful art you have here, if you have the time I would love if you could doodle my contest star Everest. ☺️ I understand if you choose not to, thank you have a nice day.
B1C973E8-CC12-4E33-81C7-94448392ADB2.png
7310F48B-4761-4F24-9B40-E61EC76D10AA.png

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Certainly! Could you give me a short description of their personality so I can create a nice pose? :)

Back