Advertiser Content

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
I'm already posting a bunch of these to Bulbagarden, so this is pretty much crossposting them, ffff.

Forewarning: Shootie/Trip and Iris are my favourite characters and also, there's some shippy stuff (Wishfulshipping, Contestshipping, one-sided human x Pokemon)! ... also, burning and implied soul-stealing? I don't draw as much edgy stuff as I used to, I promise.

Well, it's been a long time, so I've got plenty to share! Lemme know what you think!
Also, some of these are HUGE, so I grouped them under spoilers to force them into a more consistent size. Click to see more artwork!

Fanart:
bwtrioafterthestorm.jpeg
After the storm... this is based on the end of Operation Tempest.
irisnemuri2.png
(Clothes based on a CocoPPa Play outfit I had my Iris-inspired model in. I also like dress-ups a lot.)

See more?
Spoiler:

bwanniversary.jpeg
Drawn for BW!'s anniversary and Shootie's semi-official birthday!
bwtrioplusshootie.jpeg
BW! trio + Shootie/Trip in Chibi Maruko-chan style.
shootieandlillie.jpg
^Shootie and Lillie as jellyfish royalty, you'll notice a theme....
in my defense, Shootie's entire team theme is royalty and nobility, he and Lillie both have very polite/upperclass ways of speaking in the original, although Lillie's never a jerk about it and Shootie... gets better, slowly.

^Fairy tale Pururill/Frillish Prince Shootie, Little Mermaid-inspired

^Fairy tale Princess Iris
lillieshiron.png
^Lillie and Snowy bonding, with sunlight streaming through a window.

My Shootie and Lillie paper children being bookwurmple! First attempt at these (... they met unfortunate ends, both of them).
satoshishikijika.jpg
^Ash nearly caught a Deerling in the beginning of BW! and I just love that he just doesn't care what Pokemon look like, they're all friends. ;___;

Loved the moral clash in BW! 22 ... this is also a really old piece, but I still like it.
(Note how thin Lampent's flame is at the start of the ep versus later on.... the episode primarily takes place in a city, read its pokedex entry, review the mansion ep, and just think about it for a while...)
suwamaducks.jpg
My friend raidpirate who plays (a reformed, working on being less of a jerk after having his trainer's license revoked for a while) Shamus had him accidentally be imprinted on by a bunch of Ducklet. Sorry, dude, enjoy being a duck dad.

(Old art) Even if you don't like Shootie, we're all agreed he was precious as a little kid, right? ;3;

What if, after Shootie takes this picture of the BW! trio, they insist on him being in the next one with them? That was the idea behind this one.

(Old art) ... Alder shedding some manly tears (decide context on your own).

(Old art) Adeku/Alder was here, ruffling hair.

Comics:

A very short [two panel] Wishfulshippy comic.

Shuu/Drew asks Saori/Soledad to keep a secret... in appropriately (melo)dramatic 70's shoujo inspired style! (Contestshippy/ShuHaru)
Spoiler:

Dent/Cilan the Haunted Vegetable!
Spoiler:

Nobori/Ingo's Hitomoshi/Litwick gets an idea...

BW! rivals and headcanons what they'd eat (since not everyone is lucky enough to travel with a professional chef like Ash does!). Put under a spoiler for being veeeery large:
“Your most important friend is not here right now, but please aim for that promise and that same dream.
No matter how small your strength is, even to the point of helplessness, please believe in the day our promise will be fulfilled.“

✨⭐️✨

Ash

Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted November 4th, 2019
13,470 posts
11.4 Years
ughhhh your art is always so gorgeous and I love love the style you use for your art!! you can tell your love for pokemon and that style within your art and it works so well and fits you so well! I've seen a bunch of these pieces already but some of these are new and I love them!

Favorite pieces are the BW ones, obviously! I love love love the Ash/Deerling one and it always warms my heart seeing it xx

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
Awww, thank you!!! ;3;

Snowball fight outside Professor Juniper’s lab!! ❄️🌨

(Presumably, everyone’s getting along, Iris isn’t avoiding snow, and Trip’s fine with being a kid at least sometimes.)

The snowball fight’s inspired by my Miii in Wii Fit U. ^^;

The Iris in my current avatar, I was bored of my usual styles.

Spoiler:

Early in development, Pururill/Frillish’s creator intended to make a cute Pokemon and was disapponted they turned into such frightening creatures... ;__;

A young Serena at a wedding.

*marries you but as a friend* sums up Ash regarding love, really.

Lillie and lace.

Comics:
Being Burgundy stinks because she’s the only one aside from Cilan's friends to remember he was an arrogant jerk before, but she’s so over-the-top, no one believes her.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I think it’s more realistic if more of these ten year olds nicknamed their Pokemon... but without thinking of their evolved forms (other possible names: Bedtime, cute for a teddy bear-like Cubchoo, threatening for a massive bear).
“Your most important friend is not here right now, but please aim for that promise and that same dream.
No matter how small your strength is, even to the point of helplessness, please believe in the day our promise will be fulfilled.“

✨⭐️✨

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
Some pixel art!!

✨⭐️✨

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
27,418 posts
13.2 Years
holy omg, so cute!!! i just love how expressive your art is!

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
Thank you!!

Ash and Trip in swings and winter clothes, holding hands, this was drawn with Ash(Tara!)'s Ash and these lyrics in mind:

Before the world changed
When not a thing I held was true
But you were kind to me
And you reminded me
That the world is not my playground
There are other things that matter
What is simple needs protecting

My illusions all would shatter
But you stayed in my corner

~

I’m not as clever as I thought I was
I’m not the boy I used to be because
You showed me something different
You showed me something pure

I always seemed so certain
But I was really never sure
But you stayed
And you called my name

When others would have walked out on a lousy game

(My Funny Friend and Me by Sting yes, that is The Emperor's New Groove ending song, at least Shootie didn't need to turn into a llama to get off his high Ponyta and start being a better person........)

As a bonus, here's a pretty coloured version by my friend fourdragonstrash/selenedragoon:

And now, have a silly Iris comic I doodled yesterday, transcription of my handwriting here:

iriscomic.jpg
Panel 1: Sometimes, I wish I was soft and delicate...
Panel 2: But I’ve got a quick temper and you can’t shut me up if I see something wrong! "Lock him up!"
Panel 3: I’d like to be one of those smart, know-it-all types...(so reliable!)
Panel 4: But I got too many clueless moments... 💦 “Even though they’re both dragons?”
Panel 5: ...
Panel 6: Does this make me a (girl) jock?!

Done transcribing! (The "lock him up!" is a reference to the pseudo-court trial for Shamus and the "both dragons" bit is after Charizard and Dragonite's battle in Episode N. : D; )

✨⭐️✨

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Aka Screege Mcduke

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,449 posts
147 Days
Wow, Pretty Amazing Especially the Iris art those are my favorites.
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Ash

Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted November 4th, 2019
13,470 posts
11.4 Years
I'M PRETTY SURE I'VE SEEN THE SWING ART BEFORE BUT i do not remember you ever saying it was with my Ash in mind aaaaaaaaaa

it's so good i love it so much ;____; also the iris comic is so cute too!!!

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
I'M PRETTY SURE I'VE SEEN THE SWING ART BEFORE BUT i do not remember you ever saying it was with my Ash in mind aaaaaaaaaa

it's so good i love it so much ;____; also the iris comic is so cute too!!!
Here’s a “secret”: pretty much any time I ever draw Ash and Trip, I have your Ash in mind!

We built them up so much, I have more to work from from here, it’s a combination of both the Venipede/Castelia city events (what he learned, how he’s changed as a result of Ash’s “pure” attempts to understand and befriend others, protecting what needs protecting) and how we’ve developed their adorable rivals-to-awkward-friends-even-if-Trip-won’t-admit-it dynamic.

40760132-0CFA-4F8F-94B0-2F3474BC790E.png

Your Ash is my favourite, always has been! Accurate to BW! portrayal and so gentle and kind, he makes me want to cry. Best hero. ;3; Makes even the most cynical pokerival start to change.

... oh, yeah, precisely because of yesterday’s comments, here’s an Emperor’s New Groove parody with Trip and Ash (raidpirate, my Shamus rping friend suggested Shamus as the villain, Bianca’s helping him as a sort of Kronk, even if she’s kind unaware of the finer details of what’s going on : D;;; Not a malicious bone in her!!! )

0B557D7D-EB4D-4C75-B699-982D1BD30DF3.jpeg

✨⭐️✨

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
9,189 posts
8.5 Years
These are absolutely adorable!! I love the swing art. <33

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
Thank you!!! ;3;

(Oh, wow, uploading from the phone reaaaally stretched out the other art, whoops. Gotta fix those!)

✨⭐️✨

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
Some older art!!

✨⭐️✨

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
872 posts
1.8 Years
These are absolutely adorable <3 your traditional sketches are very expressive <33

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
Thank you!! ;3;

More older art!

42133970-40B6-465C-BB78-878D5D1522D1.jpeg
6E6CE0C5-3A45-4EDA-9353-838DE9184E72.jpeg
A6754440-24BA-433D-A4A6-FBB438863A36.jpeg

✨⭐️✨

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
27,418 posts
13.2 Years
ooh, are those more oekaki ones I see? I love them as always, and that no need to worry Dawn/Ash one is just....insanely precious ;_;/

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
Nope, I haven’t found an oekaki to use in ages!! ;~; I drew that on plain ol’ MS Paint. ^^

It was drawn to cheer up a friend who injured his hand! ;3;

48AC8524-6F47-42A5-9DB5-FA8250D28E74.jpeg
50841E37-4098-4A0E-811B-9700ACFDA3E9.jpeg
Tiny doodles while studying, but the text on the Wishfulshippy one accidentally looks ominous (sleeper agent Shadow Triad/Dark Trinity Dent/Cilan?).

✨⭐️✨

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
78EC61DC-DFCB-4252-890A-6A55AC7AB157.png

Adjusted an old-ish drawing, the clothes she’s wearing are from one of fouaton/surume050505’s works.

✨⭐️✨

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
This first two won’t make much sense if you haven’t seen Princess Tutu, but I’ll share the Pokemon AU anyway:

5B72636B-2C9B-4EB6-BF9D-8FCF69077112.jpeg
“I want to dance with you, too, my prince...
But, I cannot dance with you or even hold your hand, because I am just a clumsy little Psyduck.
You always look so lonely... please laugh. I want to see you smile, my prince.”

1C1BDE7A-EEA7-4E6E-8BE2-08529E6B467D.jpeg
She was so badly injured that she couldn't even stand. But to lead the prince and all of the people to a happy ending, regardless of the pain, without losing hope, she continued dancing!
That power came from deep within Psyduck’s body and poured out boundlessly.
That power is Hope!

06C88455-F63D-4878-BD45-8E03F512E031.jpeg
Doodled this Meowth and forgot about him until I found him again yesterday and slapped on some colours!
9159425A-111B-4052-B931-7790B5B74DCE.jpeg
A couple of Post-It cut-outs of Deerling.

✨⭐️✨

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
Here’s a cleared, scanned version of my headcanons on what the Best Wishes! rivals eat during their journeys (not everyone can have a personal chef travelling with them!).
Attachment 89087

Aaaand some more highlighter doodles.
Nose kiss!

Trip in a (fake) ermine cape, I guess they’d traditionally be Furret capes, maybe?

✨⭐️✨

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
9,189 posts
8.5 Years
I love how you use to many different tools to make your art. I think the angry Meowth is my favorite of this batch. He looks so precious all fluffy and frustrated like that. <3333 I would love to see a rendition of that piece that's not on lined paper.

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
I love how you use to many different tools to make your art. I think the angry Meowth is my favorite of this batch. He looks so precious all fluffy and frustrated like that. <3333 I would love to see a rendition of that piece that's not on lined paper.
Thank you!!

That'd be fun to redraw, I rushed some bits like his forehead whiskers and things,I could sketch it out better and draw it in my rarely used sketchbook!!

Also, just realized a piece I'm very proud of didn't even upload properly, FFF.

E20F30BF-D7DF-4575-9DE2-0C69C12CF2AA.png

Snowball fight outside Professor Juniper’s lab!! ❄️🌨

(Presumably, everyone’s getting along, Iris isn’t avoiding snow, and Trip’s fine with being a kid at least sometimes.)

The snowball fight’s inspired by my Miii in Wii Fit U. ^^;

✨⭐️✨

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
58BC4E97-060B-4F3E-B5B7-5973544CD856.jpeg

I went and coloured an old margin doodle for fun!

(Iris is holding an Axew plushie, real Axew’s sleeping in her hair! + Trip with windswept hair.

✨⭐️✨

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
I overcame my fear of drawing in a sketchbook and started using mine!! (I always think it has to be PERFECT to deserve it, otherwise, I just hide in margins and notebooks, and I prefer small things, but small sketchbooks are hard to find, so I doodle in tiny notepads instead...)
alainmairinsmall.png
"You’re still here because you were meant for something better."
Alain and Mairin.
(They're surrounded with olive and purple hyacinths!)
The hug wasn't very well-drawn, so cropped out, pfft.

✨⭐️✨

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
11,039 posts
14.4 Years
Oh my gosh, Alain art in your recent post, I miss those moviiiesss ;_;

But man, I just looked through this whole thread, and I love how your art style varies and you use so many different techniques!! I think my favorite are the soft oekaki/digital type pics, and I love how you draw really flowing hair! <3

but the paper cut-outs sent me, I was like aaaahh. What cute ideas....

Love all of this.

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don’t know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

QuietDragon

Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
147 posts
13.8 Years
Same!!! The Strongest Mega Evolution was something I totally expected to just impress hardcore battling fans, but the characters were so nuanced (particularly by the second Act), they just stole my heart even if I had to wait a half year between Acts... they were the best. I love them dearly!!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! ;////;

✨⭐️✨
Advertiser Content