• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Firered ReImagined

Should I add an easy mode patch ? so it's nuzlockable and for some just easier?

• Yes !

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 17, 2021
I finish the game my team were Shiny Metagross, lucario, Volcarona, Shiny Gyarados, Hydreigon, and Spirit Tomb
E4 Difficulties IMO
Hardest: lorelei - Remaining Team 1
Hard: Rival & lance (about the same difficulties) - Remaining Team 2
Easy: Agatha - Remaining Team 3
Easiest: Bruno - Remaining Team 4
And thanks for the Shiny Mew (not sure whether this pure luck/implemented in the rom hack)
love the Pokemon league Trophy and I found the hidden fakemon Hollownite hha the design is kinda similar to Mimikyu so I decide to nickname it Mimikyu
And Great Game hha (definitely require strategy in term of moveset and definitely need lots of item Full Restore, Max Potion, Max Revive, and Revive, normally I don't really use that many item in order to defeat E4 but for this rom hack since my squad got squished each battle I definitely feel the excitement with the challenge given by this rom hack)
Anyway thats about it regarding my review for this rom hack

keep up the good work bro :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
I finish the game my team were Shiny Metagross, lucario, Volcarona, Shiny Gyarados, Hydreigon, and Spirit Tomb

keep up the good work bro :D

Thank you so much for the amazing review ! hope you had loads of fun !
and btw , Mew is supposed to be a shiny encounter if you obtain
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Fun game. Thanks for making it. The difficulty was good in the beginning but now that I'm towards the end of the game, it seems a little too easy. I wish there was more TMs also... but whatever, still enjoyable.

I caught a Mew and it's not obeying me. Is this intentional?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Fun game. Thanks for making it. The difficulty was good in the beginning but now that I'm towards the end of the game, it seems a little too easy. I wish there was more TMs also... but whatever, still enjoyable.

I caught a Mew and it's not obeying me. Is this intentional?

Have you beaten the elite four ? yet ? they are the hardest challenge in the game.

and I am not sure why wouldn't mew obey ? I'll recheck just in case today.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think for some reason Mew is programmed in Fire Red to not obey you and this has to be fixed with scripting. I normally don't use legendaries but Mew isn't that overpowered and this is a difficulty hack.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
I think for some reason Mew is programmed in Fire Red to not obey you and this has to be fixed with scripting. I normally don't use legendaries but Mew isn't that overpowered and this is a difficulty hack.

This is definitely an oversight , I was aware of the fact that "Mew" in the original game doesn't obey unless obtained legitly, but I thought I had fixed that part ( ofcourse thanks to the real geniuses in this fourm )
Thank you for reporting , I'll Update the patch in a bit ! I am pretty sure your caught mew would also start obeying after the patch.

Update : Just fixed the Mew bug, Thanks for reporting ablahblah987.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Does it has some post game content like a battle tower or similar?

While there isn't a post game yet ! the next Patch is going to add something very special for the post game , as usual the patch would work with previous saves , most likely I would be releasing it today and this is probably going to be the final patch, unless any bugs are found which I would still be willing to fix , even if they are small bugs such as decap oversights.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Aye! So I started playing this and I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the fact that you added the old school Gameboy tunes from R/B/G/Y. Loving the difficulty spike as well since I prefer difficulty ROM Hacks! Thank you for making this!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Aye! So I started playing this and I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the fact that you added the old school Gameboy tunes from R/B/G/Y. Loving the difficulty spike as well since I prefer difficulty ROM Hacks! Thank you for making this!

I am glad you're liking this ! and honestly I just can't take credit for the music "RichterSnipes" (the creator of the fabulos hack Throwback) Deserves all the credit for music not only did he allow me to use the music , he even helped me insert it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
Does anyone else get ''corrupted save file'' error when trying to load save file with this game after editing it with PKHeX ? Even the smallest edit results in corrupt save file. I compared the original and edited save-file and theyr both 128kb, whats wrong?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Does anyone else get ''corrupted save file'' error when trying to load save file with this game after editing it with PKHeX ? Even the smallest edit results in corrupt save file. I compared the original and edited save-file and theyr both 128kb, whats wrong?

The offsets and tables of most things have been repointed from the base game. so normal tools will probably give errors.
To be very honest there was so much repointing I had to keep Text files just to keep track of everything.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I got the golden teeth from Safari Zone but the warden does not take it. Therefore, I can't get Strength and now I'm stuck at Victory Road. What do I need to do? Thanks in advance everyone!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
I got the golden teeth from Safari Zone but the warden does not take it. Therefore, I can't get Strength and now I'm stuck at Victory Road. What do I need to do? Thanks in advance everyone!

I am pretty sure you're not using the final patch just use the final patch , you can patch that onto your current PFRI rom , it wont mess your save file.

I am really sorry for leaving that bug in the earlier patches , If you still have any troubles let me know.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I am pretty sure you're not using the final patch just use the final patch , you can patch that onto your current PFRI rom , it wont mess your save file.

I am really sorry for leaving that bug in the earlier patches , If you still have any troubles let me know.

It works like a charm. Thank you very much!

Back