Started by Sheep August 19th, 2019 9:40 AM
  • 14 replies

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 9 Minutes Ago
27,240 posts
13.1 Years
if you could redo one moment in your life, would you, and what would you do differently?

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 38 Minutes Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
5,497 posts
14.6 Years
going to college for the first time. my life would turn out way differently if i had taken it seriously from the get go.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,419 posts
125 Days
I regret giving my mom my PayPal account's password my mom took over my PayPal account and changed the password it's sad at least I got a new one.
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Castform

Age 25
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
21,565 posts
7.3 Years
i'd go back to the day crystal came out. that day was hype as psyduck for kid me

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
5,772 posts
13.5 Years
Also going back to college. Like I was able to take my studies seriously, but I kinda didn't do the networking and finding internship thing until last minute. So I would take more advantage of that.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

Ghost Owl

hoot hoot

Non-binary
where the trees are
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
50 posts
14.5 Years
Nothing at all. It's possible different choices at different times in my past would have led to a "better" life than where I am now, but each of those choices could also have led to a worse place. I'm happy with who I am and where I am, and I owe both of those things to the series of choices I've made.

So, nah, I wouldn't change much.
traded all my friends for drugs and the internet

The Bellossom boi

The Bellossom's favourite Boi

Male
Italy
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted October 7th, 2019
150 posts
177 Days
Failures are moments where you can learn about your mistakes, I don't mind to cancel them, But If I could come back to revive certain moments I do.
My english is not perfect due to being Italian. Keep that in mind when you see my posts please.

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 6 Hours Ago
2,914 posts
254 Days
I'd do absolutely nothing, knowing that there is no way to predict what would happen if anything in my past were to be changed, heck what could be seen as a good change can end up way worse than I experience right now.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
I would have said no to the dope. That was a mistake I could most certainly live without.

an illegible mess.

i'll make tiny changes to earth.

Male
buffalo, ny.
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
518 posts
8.2 Years
probably talking to certain people that abused or mistreated me in the end. were it not for those people, i wouldn't be such a wreck and i probably would have never gotten into alcohol or drugs.
tumblr.|deviantart.|youtube.|instagram.

r.i.p scott hutchison ;; 11/20/81 -- 5/10/18
Advertiser Content