SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1,418 posts
123 Days
I'm still interested in continuing, and I fixed most of the Issues of my post, so does it look any better?
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

WizardOfOdd

Kirbymania

Age 19
Male
Somewhere in Southeast Asia
Seen 46 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
389 posts
147 Days
This sounds fun, although can i still join? If i can i'm joining in.
P.S. I hope you don't mind a little bit of history tidbits all over his bio

Name : Arthur Weissmann
Nickname : Arthur, note : Disdain to be called Weiss as he thinks it's mocking his white hair and pale complexion

Appearance
Arthur is a decently tall man with 171 cm of height, he is thin man with pale complexion. He used to have a brown hair but due to a certain sickness in his childhood his hair turned into white, and even though he is healed from that disease now his white hair stays with him ever since. He likes to wear crimson shirt with long sleeves as he disdain tanning (Had a bad sunburn during childhood), while he enjoys wearing slightly dark beige long pants with cotton fabric. He also uses a dark beige hat that matches his pants. Enjoys wearing a backpack everywhere as he is a pragmatic person that likes to stock important items to avoid mishaps in his journey. Likes to wear black sneakers as it's not dirty easily and it avoids him from getting pricked by Tall Grasses. Uses a tiny rimmed photochromic glasses with crimson rim. He brings a short white umbrella with a pink rose petal print around the top (A women umbrella) as it is a memento of his late mother in his backpack. Sometimes can be seen reading fiction novels or legend books while waiting for his friends, either that or he keeps seeing his black watch on his left wrist which usually means his friend was making him waiting too long.

History
Arthur's Grandfather was one of the Elite Four of Hoenn back in the day, however Arthur's father failed to follow the footsteps of his father as he was not talented enough to become a top pokemon trainer and opt to become a researcher instead. Arthur's mother however came from Sinnoh, she met Arthur's father during her journey to become a top coordinator. Although Arthur's father didn't manage to become a top trainer, but his mother did become a top coordinator under the mask and nickname "Cherry Blossom of Doom" which his mother took with pride during her time until her retirement. Arthur grew up in Mossdeep City to his grandfather's story as how he and his team manage to fend off almost all of the challengers to the league, the story made Arthur dreamt about being a Pokemon Champion one day. However during this time, Pokemon training popularity was dwindling and to earn money as a Pokemon Trainer was no easy task and it caused Arthur's father to probade him from trying to become one, Arthur's only comfort came from his mother who always reminds his son that his father means no harm and that she will always supports his decision even if eventually he did end up to become a trainer .

However when he was 6 years old, his mother passed away. The incident became the cause of Arthur's father overprotectiveness and it combined with the grieve of Arthur losing one of his source of happiness took a huge toll on him and cause him to be quite sickly. When Arthur is 7 years old, he decides that he had enough and decides to run away from his home. In the way he encountered a wild Arbok which almost killed him, however Arthur's grandfather managed to interfere right in the nick of time with his partner Metagross and managed to took him back home. This caused quite a change of outlook on Arthur's father and he decides to let Arthur follows the footsteps of his Grandfather, this cheers up Arthur quite a lot during this time and this time period Arthur remembers quite fondly as he grows up happily with both his Grandfather and Father in his family. Good things come to an end however just one day before Arthur's tenth birthday as his Grandfather also passed away. This brings him to quite a sad state.

Nevertheless, Arthur's Grandfather left one last inheritance to his grandson. A letter and a pokeball, Arthur reads the letter which in it is his Grandfather's last message "I put all of my trust in you my grandson, i can't give you much fortune or help, but at least i can give you your first partner just like how i started my journey back in the day. Fight kiddo, and never give up". And as Arthur picked up the pokeball he found out that the pokemon inside the pokeball was Beldum just like his Grandfather started his journey with it back then. With his spirit reinvigorated with new partner and his Grandfather's parting words, he was training once more to become the best that he can be as a pokemon trainer. His father supported his journey by sending him to Mahono Town to study Pokemon Training, especially since he was also getting moved there to research about power source around there.

P.S. Please add a research station somewhere if you can, just for story purposes haha.

Personality

Arthur during his childhood was quick-tempered and rash especially during his father's overprotectiveness era. However he had grown up to a calm and gentle mannered person although he still has competitiveness streak regarding pokemon. He oftenly smiles gently to almost everyone and he easily laughs, he had a lot of friends growing up due to this trait even though some of his friends still find it strange that he oftenly laughs at dry jokes. He is also very helpful to everybody although his pragmatic nature sometimes makes him hesitant to help as he thinks he is not the perfect man for the job, however he is more than happy to help his friends especially on studies issue. He is a mature person, but sometimes he does childish stuff when he is over-exhausted (Pouting, Rolling in the bed, and whatnot).

Arthur's hobby is reading books as it was one of the activities he could do without worrying his frail body back then, especially about Pokemon League history and Legends of Pokemon. He also loves stargazing and camping outside as he founds it fun, especially if he can find someone to accompany him. He is interested at physical activities but found people rather hesitant to invite him due to his past, he enjoys riding his bike even though that happens (But he had a dark secret.. that he could only rode a bike without training wheels just since he was 11 years old due to ill body). But his one greatest enjoyment if he had to pick one except pokemon battling was Playing Piano as it reminds him of his late mother.

He likes spicy foods, but unfortunately he can't handle it either which had cause him to oftenly drink chocolate milk whenever he eat spicy stuffs. He has an affinity of tinkering with electronical device since he oftenly do it with his father, and he is quite detail which helps him quite a lot in tinkering his device. However, beneath that exterior not much people realize that he was forgetful which is why he always carried a notebook along where he oftenly writes stuffs to do. He is frugal to himself, but usually generous to others especially to those he close with (Exception applies of course). He had two female cousins that he was close to back in the Hoenn Region (Storyline purposes :) ), however he rarely contacted them ever since he move to Mahono Town.

Academic wise, he was around the top of his class almost the very top even if he wasn't putting too much effort in studying (Arthur has a gift for studying). He also very well versed with making speeches in class which made him kinda renowned. But, he envies people who isn't at around the top as it leads to less attention and expectations at the School, afterall the time in school made him learn when to shut up to avoid more works (Especially helping teacher's with their paper works, he rather socialize rather than do such stuff) . He is also very popular at school due to his willingness to help other study, also as a subject of envy due to his lack of overall effort in studying. However beneath his matureness and smile he still harbors slight dislike of Poison types and extreme uncomfort of Snake Pokemons due to his incident with Arbok long ago, that and he also likes to wear his mother's memento parasol or using a sunblock due to him hating to get sunburnt.

Partner Pokemon

Braveheart (M) Lvl. 5 (P.S. The nickname is from his Grandfather's nickname during E4 days, George the Braveheart)
Jolly (+Spe, - Sp.Atk), @None
Ability : Clear Body
Moves:
- Take Down
- Zen Headbutt
Age 20
Somewhere in Australia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
37 posts
146 Days
Hey Wizard, if someone drops out of the RP, then feel free to join! Your sign-up seems pretty solid, it's just that I can't manage more than 10 people hahah

LycanAnimates, your post is pretty good BUT remember I have to roll you a Pokemon before you catch it! 😅 For this instance I'll let it slide but from now on please request a Pokemon before writing posts. The Rattata that was rolled was for Blaziken only.
Age 20
Somewhere in Australia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
37 posts
146 Days
Hi everyone 😊

Thanks to everyone who replied to my interest-check. I'm really glad you're all still interested. I've updated the IC and plan on making an extra IC post just to get things started. If you have any changes you'd like to make to your characters, etc., now would be the time. Here's some announcements:
  • Aquacorde is now our co-GM - they're probably the reason I'm reviving this so I'm really grateful to have them on board.
  • You're now allowed to encounter up to 3 Pokémon per route, though you're still only allowed to catch one.
  • I'm setting an activity requirement of 1-2 weeks, mostly because I'd like the RP to have some sort of momentum. It also allows me to stay accountable to you all and help deliver a hopefully great RP. If you're away too long, I will unfortunately have to kick you out of the RP.
Age 26
Under my rock
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
58 posts
2 Years
I'm really glad to see this back! I was rather excited for this RP and was bummed when it seemed to die out so early. Thank you Aquacorde as well for stepping up, I promise not to intentionally annoy you too much.

I do have a question before I officially begin my post. I 100% plan on having Kyra say goodbye to someone from Mahono town, It's something I wanted to cover even before it was made an objective. Before I do so though should I get in contact with you, and if so how would you prefer me to do so?
Age 20
Somewhere in Australia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
37 posts
146 Days
I'm really glad to see this back! I was rather excited for this RP and was bummed when it seemed to die out so early. Thank you Aquacorde as well for stepping up, I promise not to intentionally annoy you too much.

I do have a question before I officially begin my post. I 100% plan on having Kyra say goodbye to someone from Mahono town, It's something I wanted to cover even before it was made an objective. Before I do so though should I get in contact with you, and if so how would you prefer me to do so?
I should be responsive to visitor DMs and PMs on PC, but I'm happy to make a group discord for everyone here if that's what they'd prefer?

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1,418 posts
123 Days
Since I can encounter three pokemon now, so can you role two more times, and since there is a quest system being the trainer who wants to be better than everyone else, I need to complete all of these. ha ha ha😅
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,373 posts
15.4 Years
So since I can encounter three pokemon now, so can you role two more times, and since there is a quest system being the trainer who wants to be better than everyone else, I need to complete all of these. ha ha ha😅
I'm gonna wait for Morgan to roll you some Pokémon, but I'm popping in because I want everyone to realize that these quests are optional! They're designed to open up the world and give you some ideas of what you might do, rather than be a checklist of objectives. Don't worry about not "following the story" or that you're "missing out" on anything; we are fully able to work with your ideas and make sure your characters have many opportunities to interact with the things we design. :)
Age 20
Somewhere in Australia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
37 posts
146 Days
Since I can encounter three pokemon now, so can you role two more times, and since there is a quest system being the trainer who wants to be better than everyone else, I need to complete all of these. ha ha ha😅
Following on from Aqua, don't worry too much - they're more suggestions rather than mandatory goals.

Your other two rolls:
Spoiler:
Level 3 Rattata
Level 4 Pidgey
Age 20
Somewhere in Australia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
37 posts
146 Days
Hello, is this still an open roleplay as of now?
Just an update, kicking Pudding, AbsoluteZeroGravity and LycanAnimates because they haven't been online in over and month and didn't reply to the interest checks.

...which means:
Hello, is this still an open roleplay as of now?
Yes definitely go ahead. 🙂

Also, we now have a discord - come check it out.
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
4 posts
32 Days
Name: Andy Richter
Age 15 years old

Appearence: 5' 7'' white hair done in a buzz cut, fairly thin (think 160 lbsCarries a smile of cautious optimism, keeping a close eye out for new friends or unexpected events or new areas. Andy walks with great posture giving off an air of confidence that most people will take notice of, it makes him quite easy to talk to without looking as if he's seeking attention. He does have a little case of acne leftover from his earlier teenage years, though it's so minor people could possibly mistake that for freckles. Appearance: Long Khaki pants that have quite a few pockets, with the leg sections going down to the sneakers, a light blue polo long sleeve shirt black sneakers with a Pikachu tail thunderbolt design. Andy also packed a pair of blue jeans, a thick sweater that's mainly gray with red sleeves and tan leather boots for Tundra-like areas. As long as the clothes are clean, Andy isn't one for fashion though he could resemble a walking kaleidoscope to some. Aside from that, he will always strive to look presentable.

History:Born into a quaint, moderately sized house in Mahogany Town Andy was an introvert at the start of his childhood, clinging mainly to his parents, Bob and Martha Richter for protection due to extreme shyness. This led to him being homeschooled and learning basic reading, writing, and math from them. The parents wanted him to make some friends with any other kids at their favorite spot, which also happens to be where the parents met, , Corsola Cove, around Mt Mortar, dubbed that due to the abundance of Corsola present. However, if they tried to help him he would run away without saying a word with a very scared expression on his face, thus leading the local kids in Mahogany to label him an oddball.

This continued until age 6 during one routine day at Andy's now favorite area. He was busy making little designs in the sand, with his parents watching him while they were lounging around. That is until a Water Ball pokémon popped its head out of the water. The Azurill, as identified by Mr. and Mrs. Richter who still carried pokèdexes just in case, merrily bounced up to the trio with a squeak. This was Andy's first encounter with a pokémon so initially, he recoiled away from it. The Aqua Mouse Pokémon just waved its bouncy tail at him, smiled and squeaked once more which made Andy more cautious now more than afraid as he reached out to pet the Marill of which it took full comfort in. Bob and Martha saw this occur and became overjoyed that their bundle of nerves seemed to have taken a shine to a pokémon and potential new friend. After a whole day of play by Andy and his new found poké-friend, Azurill, the Richters got ready to return to Mahogany Town. Before they left, she squeaked again, waved using that tail of hers and walked back into the lake.

From then on, Andy slowly became more outgoing. By age 10 thanks to repeated visits to see Azurill, he was at least being more vocal with the Mahogany Town locals, unless it was the first time meeting a person, in that case, he would start out timid but warm up to him or her after a few minutes of conversation. Andy's homeschooling was going well too, he was learning Middle School levels of reading, writing, and math. Though he was homeschooling well, he wasn't as interested as much. His love of nature though never really diminished still wanting to go to places along Johto such as Corsola Cove, Ecruteak City, and Olivine City, as well as keeping an eye on his neighbors' potted plants.

During the year before his 14th birthday, Andy’s adventurous side started showing up, this did get a little halted by some money issue that had them move to Mahono Town of the Kinyo region. The new place and new faces had him back in his shell for a bit, though his little jewel of a mouse, which his parents gifted to him as a surprise, did coax him out of it after a bit of time. By age 14 it was off to trainer school where he would show interest in learning about pokemon breeding as well as ways to help injured or ailing pokemon. That doesnt mean he had no talent as a trainer, that just came at a slower pace. With the end of school looming , he now looks to get out to explore the region and befriending pokemon and perhaps some actual humans along the way.

Goals: He would probably more of a breeder and possibly move tutor (if things allow)

Personality: Andy is eager to observe the world around him and somewhat inquisitive. That inquisitiveness has made him very bright in terms of knowledge of nature but has also led to an unhealthy sense of danger because of it. Due to still being young, he is still a little naive, which results in him falling for pranks, such as April Fools pranks. However, when this does happen, he will see it as a learning experience and, in fact occasionally going along with it knowing full well that it’s a prank for the sake of humor. One example of this comes from Ratattas or other prankster pokémon hiding his items all over Mahogany Town, the pokémon themselves belonging to other trainers. The scavenger hunts don't bother him as he sees the pokémon as being playful or silly. Andy has high morals and won't allow anything to happen to his friends, going out of his way to try and settle disputes between other locals, even though it's clearly none of his business, telling the truth whenever he does something wrong, or just being around for people that have had bad days. This does lead to him getting into some sticky situations, however, such as people ignoring Andy during a dispute, at which point he will leave them alone.

Andy will start out shy to any person or pokèmon but will gradually warm up to them as time goes on and strive above most things to keep his friends happy, beware he will run away from anyone that lashes out at him. Battle-wise Andy favors being more on the defensive side, envisioning pokémon battles to be more like chess matches rather than matches of power preferring to pick his opponents apart with strategy instead

Partner Pokemon: Azurill

Nickname: Aquamarine

Moveset: Tail Whip, Water Gun, Water Sport. Sing

Pokemon Personally because wynaut : This rodent is Andy's first pokemon and first real friend that wasn't his parents. The mouse being full of energy to experience the region with him. Where Andy lets things happen with other people he meets, she will rush up to most pokemon and introduce herself, excited at making new poke-friends. Usually, she is seen bouncing along on either side of Andy, being a golden-hearted mouse. That is unless the pokemon is of the poison typing, in which she is deathly scared of them, not just the weakness factor either. During a trip through Route 42 in Johto, just before moving to Mahono Town they ran into probably the worst pokemon one could encounter on that route, a Golbat. While he knew after a scan of the pokemon that they didn't have a chance, the bat saw her as more of a snack, able to bite into her with its poisonous fangs. Least Bob and Martha were able to help out with an Arcanine and a Ninetales between them. Needless to say, it was off to the pokemon center to heal her back up. The mouse now has a quirk where she shudders at the sight of poisons in general, other types don't bother her at all unless they show poison moves in battle, then its back to treating them as if they are a poison type pokemon. That phoibia has also become Andy's by association, aside from Aqua's issues, Andy won't even use pokemon of that type or their moves, poisoning a pokemon for him is too barbaric for him, being around the bigger or more threatening poisons is also not an option if he can avoid it (the only one he may tolerate is a weedle because they are everywhere).
Age 20
Somewhere in Australia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
37 posts
146 Days
Eh, i forgot i've dropped my SU here. Does it have an issue?
Sorry, my bad, I forgot about it. If you're still keen, you're more than welcome to join since there's no problems with your SU.

Oh, does this rp still have spots left?
Yes, though I don't think I'll take any more after yours.

Hey there! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, the laptop I normally use is now being used by my mom for her college stuff and I just, forgot this thing existed lel. Anyways, I'm back.
I understand life gets a little hectic sometimes so if it's too busy to RP, that's totally okay - I'm sure there'll be plenty of other chances out there. Otherwise, if I let you back in and you disappear again (it says you weren't online for more than a month), it wouldn't be fair to other roleplayers who did respond to the interest-check in a much more timely manner and want to keep going forward with it. Besides, now doesn't seem like a great time for you either.

Evily

Poke is Life! :3

Female
Everywhere :3
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
146 posts
2.9 Years
Alright! I'll have my SU in as soon as possible! Here is my SU!

Momoka 'Momo' Kuchiki

Appearance: Momo is a pink haired, blue eyed young teen standing at a height of 5’, her weight hasn’t been foretold, and fair skin. Her hair is medium length and tied into two low pigtails, two of her front strands that act like bangs are Mimi pink, and has a fringe over her eyes, mostly her left eye. Recently, she has changed her hairstyle to a ponytail instead.
Her first outfit consists of a light blue tank top, black shorts, a long light brown dress with cream colored lines accompanied by a black cloth tied around her waist and the top of the dress(from her neckline to her chest) is black, white knee length socks, and black boots up to her knees, but later on she will change into her everyday outfit, after addmitting that she choose this outfit to please her grandparents.
She carries around a red and grey shoulder bag, carrying her extra clothes an any necessities she needs inside, and a brown belt around her waist to hold her pokeballs. Around her neck is an pink, blue, and floral white block scarf and she wears a golden pendant with a keystone in the middle(hidden underneath her scarf in the beginning, but is revealed later), obtaining it from her parents before the vanished, leaving her with her grandparents. On her head she wears a red beret(the one artists use).
Spoiler:
This is her scarf, she'll wear it with the tails over her shoulder behind her:
This is her pendant, always wearing it:
This is her old outfit, stored as extra in her bag: https://s1.zerochan.net/Hiiragi.Yuzu.600.1978295.jpg

Background: Momo couldn’t remember who her parents where or where her birth home is, having lost both at a young age. She was moved to live with her grandparents in the Kinyo region and was enrolled into trainer school the moment she set foot. Around the age of 8, she came across a Mudkip who was having trouble getting out of a prickly bush, so she helped him, betting some scratches in the process. (Work In Process...)
Interests/Aspirations/Motives: Momo has a couple interests: reading, exploring/traveling, and music. Although she does have some things she's proud to be good at, being taught by her grandmother, one of them is cooking, she's been doing so since she was around 7 years old, but another proud achievement of hers is sewing. Her grandmother told her that she needed to learn to sew when one day her clothes got ripped and she might need to fix them or needs to create some new clothes. She aspires to be a top trainer, not the number one best, but one of the best. One of her motives is to find her origins (like where she came from, who were her parents, what happened to them?), another is to trainer herself and her Pokemon to defeat the gym leaders and any powerful trainer they come across, and the third is to find the meaning behind the colorful stone on her pendant.
Personality: Momo is a kind and compassionate girl, but tends to be a lone wolf and only speaks freely with those she trusts. She tends to hide her feelings and bear all the burdens on herself, not wanting outside help feeling that she will burden others if she asks, only allowing her Pokemon to help her. These are her strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
  • Compassion/Benevolence - Momo is willing to help anybody in need, may it be human or Pokémon. She was taught to help others in need and be a good seminarian, she doesn't care how long it takes, or if she breaks off her fake mask, she will help anyone in need.
  • Acrobatic - Momo may look weak, but she has her reflexes and stamina to back it up. When she moved to Kinyo, she wanted to have a hobby to occupy herself with, so she took up gymnastics.
  • Intelligent - Along with her amazing gymnastics, she had her intelligence coming next in line. She would bury herself in books and study anything she can on Pokémon: abilities, types, moves, you name it. Ask her a question about Pokémon and she’ll answer right away. She also learned tips and rules to caring for a Pokémon,helping her grandparents with their Pokemon and her own.
    Weaknesses:
  • Keeps to herself - Momo learned to keep everything bottled up the hard way. Even though she doesn't fully trust others, she still wouldn’t take the chance of burdening others with her feelings and problems, rather, she’d face them herself. This causes her to overwork herself and scolds herself if someone gets involved in one of her problems.
  • Stubborn Mule - Once she sets her mind/option on something, it’s hard to change it, you’ll need to be very good at convincing her to change her course. She doesn't like to give up once she has her mind set on something, especially if it's helping someone in need.
  • Physically Weak - Even with her fast reflexes and good stamina, her strength isn’t one of her strong points, in fact, it's one of her weakest points.

Spoiler:
This is his neckerchief:
It is narually smaller than it looks so it can fit him.

Partner Pokemon: Mudkip
Nickname: Finn (Male)
Ability: Torrent
Personality: Finn is a docile Mudkip who is strong willed and loyal. Protective of Momo though and will get aggressive when it comes to her. (More comes during the rp…)
Move set: Ice Ball(Egg), Tackle, Growl, Water Gun

[These pictures don’t belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners!]
Advertiser Content