• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Just joined today to get involved in the ROM Hacking community a bit more. Been working on a simple one for a few months now, and want to see where the bar is to be any good at it. (Can't share the link at my level, oops)

Years
Hah Hah Hah now I'm going to mimic my brother when he's welcoming someone the below is the mimic
Sup, You like Rom Hacking cool me too anyway what's what your favorite pokemon game? Welcome to the community
was it good?

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Uhh Ok I don't think that was good anyway Sup Tennagon Welcome to the community since Seteth took my usual question time for the backup whats your favorite pokemon?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Hah Hah Hah now I'm going to mimic my brother when he's welcoming someone the below is the mimic
Sup, You like Rom Hacking cool me too anyway what's what your favorite pokemon game? Welcome to the community
was it good?

Thanks for the welcome! I'd say my favorite main series game has to be Emerald. Including spinoffs, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky

Uhh Ok I don't think that was good anyway Sup Tennagon Welcome to the community since Seteth took my usual question time for the backup whats your favorite pokemon?

Blaziken is easily my favorite. I'd put Sylveon as a close second, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Tennagon! I merged your posts for ya.

But welcome to the forums! Any lover of Sylveon is a friend of mine! :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thanks!

Should all responses be in this 'merged' format?

9 times out of 10, yeah. If you can help it, just edit a post to include whatever additional information you need in there. But we're not like we're gonna be on you like a hardass hawk lookin' for a double post or anything, haha.

Some sections have exceptions to this rule though. Like the Art Studio, where a thread owner can double / triple / quadruple post as much as they want. So just make sure ya read the rules and whatnot. :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome! You've made quite the entrance already! Hahahha. I think you'll fine our ROM hacking section is incredible. Hope to see you around here more and enjoy PC!

Back