Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 57 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
32,007 posts
16.9 Years
Simisage bc look at its smug face. It would just give you its own exact same hairdo every time you went. If you're into the pompadour look, then fine, but for the rest of us? Noooo thank you.
paired with erik destler

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 21 Hours Ago
5,497 posts
14.6 Years
if i ever walked into a barber and saw midnight lycanroc im walking right the psyduck back out

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 21 Hours Ago
5,497 posts
14.6 Years
seedot bc he have no hands
look seedot is trying his best ok

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,172 posts
10.8 Years
wooper doesn't have any arms either how is it supposed to hold scissors? with its mouth?

so wooper would be a bad barber
Theme: Tsukasa Suou
Pair: Go

Distant

the solitary light

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Online now
Posted 9 Hours Ago
10,272 posts
12.4 Years
I would have said Moltres, but on second thought, having a flaming hairdo that defies gravity sounds pretty darn cool, even if it means burning away your real hair. x)

On the other hand... Koffing and Weezing would probably drain the life out of your hair, causing it to fall out... >.<

"I'm thinking of you as we leap to seize our dreams.
Your light guides me, like clovers swaying across the meadow.
Our clustering wishes will shine fervently for the rest of eternity."

YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
27,251 posts
13.1 Years
slowpoke because I'd be in the salon for 2 days only for it to give me the wrong cut because it forgot
Age 14
Male
Hall of Origin
Seen September 29th, 2019
Posted September 8th, 2019
256 posts
88 Days
Slakoth because I feel it might fall asleep on my head when it's cutting my head and don't forget about Vigoroth it will go crazy on my hair

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight

Female
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 30 Minutes Ago
144 posts
13.7 Years
My little brother said “Onix,” when I read the title and it cracked me up.

I wanna say Scyther or Scizor, but in all honesty, in order to do their moves with the proper dexterity, they must be very elegant and controlled, having blades for limbs... I could see a very dapper and well-trained Scizor as a trustworthy barber.

So, my new worst choice would be a very bloodthirsty Zigzagoon ZANGOOSE, I meant Zangoose!!
“Your most important friend is not here right now, but please aim for that promise and that same dream.
No matter how small your strength is, even to the point of helplessness, please believe in the day our promise will be fulfilled.“

✨⭐️✨

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 21 Hours Ago
5,497 posts
14.6 Years
special mentions to this guy

do you trust Hariyama to have enough dexterity to cut your hair without chopping off the rest of your hair (and by extension, you)?

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,419 posts
125 Days
Heh Magcargo it ha no arms it's basically as hot as the sun so why would you have Magcargo has a barber
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 21 Hours Ago
5,497 posts
14.6 Years
If I go to get a haircut and find out that a Voltorb or Electrode are going to be my barber, I'll pay them to not cut my hair.
at that point i think you should go as FAR away from the barber as possible lmaooo
Advertiser Content