Advertiser Content

FireRed Pokémon Cloud White 2: ( Ver.237: 05/26/2019) Page 8

Started by Shogun May 12th, 2017 10:00 AM
  • 191 replies
Seen September 6th, 2019
Posted June 30th, 2019
1 posts
266 Days
Hi, loved CW 1 and am playing CW 2. I played all the way through and am at Kouros Castle, I won 1st battle, and lost 2nd battle. Went back in and now I'm stuck in the first battle room. I cant fight the 1st guy, and both doors are locked and womt open. I saved in the there and can not get out. Help please. I put 40 hours in and dont want to restart.
Seen August 24th, 2019
Posted August 24th, 2019
2 posts
2.4 Years
I was able to level my haunter all the way up to lv50 and it still hasn't evolved.

I read the game-guide and was said that haunter SHOULD evolve at lv50. Is there somethin that I'm missin that wasn't included in the game-guide?

Btw, great hack. Like, really great. Somewhat confusing, but I caught on eventually.

EDIT: Is ability capsule available in this hack? Just curious...

EDIT 2: There's a weird bug with Mega Salamence. I went to the move tutor guy, and about 90% of the moves were illegal. Infact, I think it was venusaur's movepool. The moves listed were Vine whip/Poison-sleep powder/Leech seed/synthesis/Razor leaf etc.

Also, there's this really irritating bug/glitch where the viewpoint of my character drifts off right after I defeat marss in pastoria district. It's preventing me from finishin the storyline since i can't even see myself anymore lol.
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
8 posts
62 Days
LOVED Cloud White 1. One of my favorite hacks. But what's with the 'you mess up, so you have to start from the very beginning' in the sequels? I got relatively far in this one, but when I went into that facility to fight the Rockets, I had to leave to heal my pokemon and couldn't go back to the necessary room. Game over. After all that. I haven't gone back to it since. If maybe this could be fixed so it's not nearly impossibly hard, I would love to go back to playing it.
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
1 posts
32 Days
In eterna city I beat everyone at silph co., beat the gym leader, afterward my rival tells me to beat the rest of team rocket in the city but when I click on them, all they say is "they want everyone out the street" they don't battle me after I talk to them, and when I speak to my rival at the entrance of cycling road, he says I need to clear out the city. What do I do? Is this a glitch or something?

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
227 posts
3.4 Years
[QUOTE=undatedship4;10070916]In eterna city I beat everyone at silph co., beat the gym leader, afterward my rival tells me to beat the rest of team rocket in the city but when I click on them, all they say is "they want everyone out the street" they don't battle me after I talk to them, and when I speak to my rival at the entrance of cycling road, he says I need to clear out the city. What do I do? Is this a glitch or something?[/QUOTno
i think you have to go in a certain house in the city. make sure to talk to everyone in the houses.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
3 posts
3.5 Years
Just curious about the other regions, is there the same leap in difficulty transitioning from the starter region to the later regions that was in the first game? Just wondering before I fully immerse myself into the game. level 55 up to level 80 was quite unexpected, and while I still enjoyed the game a lot, I don't want a nasty surprise waiting for me.
You are only a failure if you think you are a failure.
You will only set yourself up to fail. Don't shackle yourself.

-Me
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
8 posts
62 Days
Got to the lighthouse, answered second guy's question correctly, even tried fighting him instead, but even when he says he allows me to pass to the next floor, he won't get out of the freakin way lol and you can't get the last badge unless you fight the gym leader, whom you have to find at the top of the lighthouse. So, game over. Or broken, actually. Otherwise, fun game. Oh, and how come they give you a Kanto map in the beginning? Also, it freezes a lot when I talk to certain people.

Shogun

Huh?

Male
France
Online now
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
492 posts
5.9 Years
Just curious about the other regions, is there the same leap in difficulty transitioning from the starter region to the later regions that was in the first game? Just wondering before I fully immerse myself into the game. level 55 up to level 80 was quite unexpected, and while I still enjoyed the game a lot, I don't want a nasty surprise waiting for me.
I faced the same problem during my last test session ^^'. However, I've recently added a gen VI experience system (xp is shared between all your pkmn). And during my new test session (I've satarted it this week), I can see the game is easier so I'm updating the lvl to adjust it and to prevent important change of difficulty.

Got to the lighthouse, answered second guy's question correctly, even tried fighting him instead, but even when he says he allows me to pass to the next floor, he won't get out of the freakin way lol and you can't get the last badge unless you fight the gym leader, whom you have to find at the top of the lighthouse. So, game over. Or broken, actually. Otherwise, fun game. Oh, and how come they give you a Kanto map in the beginning? Also, it freezes a lot when I talk to certain people.
I haven't released the new release including the updated world map. It is already in the game, I just need to post the release.
For the lighthouse, I'm not at this point in my testing session so it is not fixed yet. A temporary solution for you is to use a wall through cheat code. Try also to get out of the beginning and go back inside, the guy may disappear.

A release will be available in a week or two, depending on my speed in testing session.

bh02032002

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
227 posts
3.4 Years
I faced the same problem during my last test session ^^'. However, I've recently added a gen VI experience system (xp is shared between all your pkmn). And during my new test session (I've satarted it this week), I can see the game is easier so I'm updating the lvl to adjust it and to prevent important change of difficulty.

I haven't released the new release including the updated world map. It is already in the game, I just need to post the release.
For the lighthouse, I'm not at this point in my testing session so it is not fixed yet. A temporary solution for you is to use a wall through cheat code. Try also to get out of the beginning and go back inside, the guy may disappear.

A release will be available in a week or two, depending on my speed in testing session.
thanks for the update. i got another question when is cloud white 3's expansion update going to be complete? or what's the precentage.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

Shogun

Huh?

Male
France
Online now
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
492 posts
5.9 Years
thanks for the update. i got another question when is cloud white 3's expansion update going to be complete? or what's the precentage.
Done but like CW2, I haven't done any released for month. It is due to some new features I'm adding requiring new save files. So, now, I should be able to do some release soon or very soon.

bh02032002

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
227 posts
3.4 Years
Done but like CW2, I haven't done any released for month. It is due to some new features I'm adding requiring new save files. So, now, I should be able to do some release soon or very soon.
thanks for the super quick reply. hope to play it soon!

Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
8 posts
62 Days

The going back out then returning to those stairs worked, thank you :> unfortunately, now I'm stuck in Artik Town. I can't go back in the cave; it won't let me. And I can't leave any other way...and I saved there lol so....
Advertiser Content