Started by Yoruhoku August 28th, 2019 11:19 AM
  • 6 replies
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
26 posts
77 Days
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you!

My name is Yoruhoku and I'm half Japanese half German. I'm originally from Toshima-ku and currently residing in the United States.

I've been into Pokémon since 1998 and my favorite games are Pokémon Sapphire and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. I haven't tried playing any of the new games yet but will get to it sometime soon.

My hope is to make new friends here. Most of my friends lost their interest with Pokémon so I'm alone lol.

Anyway have a good day everyone!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,416 posts
119 Days
Heh Good choice of a pokemon game my favorite game is Sapphire too
and the new games are great you should play them Welcome to the Community
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child
Age 14
Male
Hall of Origin
Seen September 29th, 2019
Posted September 8th, 2019
257 posts
82 Days
Ahh Looks like my brother already greeted you well I should greet you too and like blaziken said the new games are great
greetings and welcome to the community.

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
7,310 posts
14.4 Years
Hi there! Welcome to PokéCommunity!! You'll definitely find plenty of people to talk about Pokémon with here.

Sapphire is actually my favorite of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald tbh. Exquisite taste! Are you thinking about getting Sword and Shield?

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9,106 posts
8.5 Years
I'm still debating on whether or not to buy it.

I was wondering if there's a board where you can share your YouTube channel with everyone? I'm planning to create a gaming channel but I don't know where it would go.
You can share your Youtube channel in your signature! That way, it'll be on every post you make.

Advertiser Content