• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The Odd Egg

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
In Pokemon Crystal, the Day Care Man will give you an egg. This egg has a 14% chance of being shiny, while it has a 50% chance in the Japanese version. The egg will either hatch into Elekid, Magby, Smoochum, Cleffa, Tyrogue, Igglybuff, or Pichu. The Pokemon will hatch always knowing Dizzy Punch.

Did you obtain the Odd Egg? Were you ever to hatch a shiny from this specific gift egg?

Years
My only time playing Crystal was when it was released for 3DS VC and by that time I already knew about the Odd Egg so I soft reseted a couple of times until I got a shiny, it was a shiny Cleffa (now it is a level 100 Clefable on my Ultra Sun save).

Illyasviel

video game hustler
Years
In my English Crystal: Shiny Cleffa.
Japanese one: None, I didn't have the things needed to get the ticket before it became unavailable.

Last edited:
Back