• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I’m new

Years
Hi

I'm new on here. My son has taken over my Pokemon Go app! He needs 3 new friends before he can move on.

Can anyone help? Our trainer code is 3277 8473 5250

Thanks

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Hey! Sadly I don't play GO, but I wish you and your son good luck on that. Might be worth searching around the other sections on the forum to see if there's somewhere you can easily trade friend codes for GO. :D

Nonetheless, welcome to PC. :)

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Ahh pokemon go I play that game once to 4 times a week but my sister right now is playing on my iPhone and my Ipad isn't working right now so I can't sorry
anyway, welcome to the community.

Last edited:
Years
Greetings I've played pokemon go but deleted it from my phone I just wasn't that interested in it but welcome to the community.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there, Abelsquishy88! That's nice of you to let your son play your Pokemon GO account. :) I hope he's able to find lots of friends here!

Back