Advertiser Content

FireRed Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter [Created by Aethestode] Page 601

Started by Lunos March 24th, 2013 5:41 PM
  • 15121 replies
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted August 20th, 2019
4 posts
68 Days
The mock up titlescreens shown previously in this thread make me think that the name won't change. It will just be "Pokémon Adventures - Red Chapter Vol. 2".
Wait i meant that if the first part is of firered hack then will the second part be of firered hack or something else?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,059 posts
11 Years
What is the use of region orb and dream orb? Help please������
As it was explained in this thread sometime ago, the Dream Orb doesn't have a use currently. It will be used to access certain side chapters in the next version.

The Region Orb can be used to evolve certain pokémon, like Poliwhirl to Policroak or Gorebyss into Orangean Gorebyss.
There isn't an actual list of the pokémon it affects, so it's a matter of trying.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,059 posts
11 Years
So what do i do if i never got the fashion box? Is there a fix for that too or can i only restart?
There's no way you haven't got the Fashion Box, unless you're playing a very old version.
If you're playing the Beta 11 or somehow the Beta 12, their savefiles are not compatible with Beta 13's.
Beta 13's savefiles are not compatible with Beta 14.

ON:

RattataDude

Soon-To-be RaticateMan

Male
Castelia Sewers
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted August 28th, 2019
12 posts
79 Days
Flying, Grass, Dragon, Ground. But with freeze-Dry, water too.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,059 posts
11 Years
The Discord Server is officially closed until further notice.
EDIT: What I meant by this, is that the invitation to the Discord Server has been removed and the server is not accepting new members until further notice.

Also, the Memory Spheres have been removed.

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
223 posts
3.4 Years
The Discord Server is officially closed until further notice.

Also, the Memory Spheres have been removed.
what if i'm already in the discord server? what than?
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,059 posts
11 Years
what if i'm already in the discord server? what than?
You just stay there...?
I probably worded that poorly. What I meant is that new people will no longer be able to join the server.
Whoever stays there, stays there until the server dies, they're kicked for X or Y reason, or decide to leave.
Advertiser Content