• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Z-Move, Mega-Evolution and Ultra Burst not working

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 17, 2020
Hi, I created this thread because I used the "scripts.rxdata" that "Tea-Rex" (in the Z-Move addon thread, it's basically a port of the 16.2 version of the script to the 17.2 and everything works flawlessly with it) uploaded and I added the ultra-burst script as well as the prism armor script, the N-Solarizer, and N-Lunarizer and the Photon Geyser scripts, everything was working fine until I added the Ultra-Burst one, when I tried to generate a battle (using the debug-mode) the Mega-Evolution Button wasn't appearing and even if I press the key to activate it, nothing happens, the same thing happens when I try to use a Z-Move or the Ultra-Burst, though the Primal Reversion works perfectly so the issue is related to "special actions that work with a button". Can anyone help me? I'm lost and really don't see where the problem is. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Unfortunately I think you need to turn back into vanilla/fresh version, add Z move again and test. If work, save the project and then, add ultra burst.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 17, 2020
when you say a vanilla version, you mean that I have to entirely delete my game and try everything back from zero? I tried everything, replacing the scripts.rxdata with the one included in the vanilla version of Pokemon Essentials, started a new game but nothing worked, do I really have to delete the entire project? (if so, can I keep my Graphics folder and PBS folder?)

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
Do you think you could send me the download link for this z-move and ultra burst add-on. I've been trying to find it online, but i haven't had any luck.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Do you think you could send me the download link for this z-move and ultra burst add-on. I've been trying to find it online, but i haven't had any luck.

Use google. Write
Ultra burst pokemon essentials

Then
Z move pokemon essentials

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Read all the post inside the thread and you will find a script compatible with v17.2 or you can use some program to compare each script for you adding one by one.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
I read all the posts in the thread and found two z-move scripts. One of them made by Tea-Rex and another one made by you. Which one should I use?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Ermmm if you read the comments, I sent because the last one had some erros. So, download what I sent and Test. '-'

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
Thanks for everything! There's one last thing I'd like to ask. Is there a guide on how to implement the Z-moves manually, without having to completely replace the script. I've spent a lot of time implementing a bunch of gen 7 abilities and moves into the script, so I think I'd rather take the time to add the Z-moves manually. The only problem is that I don't know which parts of the script have Z-move data.

Back