Advertiser Content
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
32 posts
134 Days
Hi, I created this thread because I used the "scripts.rxdata" that "Tea-Rex" (in the Z-Move addon thread, it's basically a port of the 16.2 version of the script to the 17.2 and everything works flawlessly with it) uploaded and I added the ultra-burst script as well as the prism armor script, the N-Solarizer, and N-Lunarizer and the Photon Geyser scripts, everything was working fine until I added the Ultra-Burst one, when I tried to generate a battle (using the debug-mode) the Mega-Evolution Button wasn't appearing and even if I press the key to activate it, nothing happens, the same thing happens when I try to use a Z-Move or the Ultra-Burst, though the Primal Reversion works perfectly so the issue is related to "special actions that work with a button". Can anyone help me? I'm lost and really don't see where the problem is. Thanks in advance.
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
32 posts
134 Days
when you say a vanilla version, you mean that I have to entirely delete my game and try everything back from zero? I tried everything, replacing the scripts.rxdata with the one included in the vanilla version of Pokemon Essentials, started a new game but nothing worked, do I really have to delete the entire project? (if so, can I keep my Graphics folder and PBS folder?)

WolfPP

Discord: Wolf#1235

Male
Brazil
Online now
Posted 37 Minutes Ago
920 posts
1.3 Years
Do you think you could send me the download link for this z-move and ultra burst add-on. I've been trying to find it online, but i haven't had any luck.
Use google. Write
Ultra burst pokemon essentials

Then
Z move pokemon essentials
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
20 posts
151 Days
Thanks for everything! There's one last thing I'd like to ask. Is there a guide on how to implement the Z-moves manually, without having to completely replace the script. I've spent a lot of time implementing a bunch of gen 7 abilities and moves into the script, so I think I'd rather take the time to add the Z-moves manually. The only problem is that I don't know which parts of the script have Z-move data.
Advertiser Content