Advertiser Content
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted September 8th, 2019
31 posts
106 Days
Hi, I created this thread because I used the "scripts.rxdata" that "Tea-Rex" (in the Z-Move addon thread, it's basically a port of the 16.2 version of the script to the 17.2 and everything works flawlessly with it) uploaded and I added the ultra-burst script as well as the prism armor script, the N-Solarizer, and N-Lunarizer and the Photon Geyser scripts, everything was working fine until I added the Ultra-Burst one, when I tried to generate a battle (using the debug-mode) the Mega-Evolution Button wasn't appearing and even if I press the key to activate it, nothing happens, the same thing happens when I try to use a Z-Move or the Ultra-Burst, though the Primal Reversion works perfectly so the issue is related to "special actions that work with a button". Can anyone help me? I'm lost and really don't see where the problem is. Thanks in advance.
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted September 8th, 2019
31 posts
106 Days
when you say a vanilla version, you mean that I have to entirely delete my game and try everything back from zero? I tried everything, replacing the scripts.rxdata with the one included in the vanilla version of Pokemon Essentials, started a new game but nothing worked, do I really have to delete the entire project? (if so, can I keep my Graphics folder and PBS folder?)

WolfPP

Discord: Wolf#1235

Male
Brazil
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
867 posts
1.2 Years
Do you think you could send me the download link for this z-move and ultra burst add-on. I've been trying to find it online, but i haven't had any luck.
Use google. Write
Ultra burst pokemon essentials

Then
Z move pokemon essentials
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted October 11th, 2019
19 posts
123 Days
Thanks for everything! There's one last thing I'd like to ask. Is there a guide on how to implement the Z-moves manually, without having to completely replace the script. I've spent a lot of time implementing a bunch of gen 7 abilities and moves into the script, so I think I'd rather take the time to add the Z-moves manually. The only problem is that I don't know which parts of the script have Z-move data.
Advertiser Content