Advertiser Content
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
153 posts
180 Days
Hello everyone, sorry for the silence I just relocated in South Africa which is far from my home country: Belgium so it was a mess.

I got a problem with my event. I did a parallel process event so my character changes outfit every 2 frames and on both outfits the guy is holding a torch but with the flame in a different direction, this way all the time he is in the cave he has the fire moving.

This works perfectly but now I decided to apply this to all 6 characters I made for my game and when doing it, it seems the outfit stays on 0 and no torch appears nor moves.
I put the pictures in the character folder with the same trchar number but _1 and _2 and I used the script
$Trainer.outfit=1
Thank you in advance!

ps: note that the character is changing normally but not the outfits
Male
Unova
Seen 40 Minutes Ago
Posted 46 Minutes Ago
126 posts
11.4 Years
Have the players first alt outfit be trchar000_1, their second outfit trchar000_2, and so on.
The use $Trainer.outfit=# to change between them. $Trainer.outfit=1 for the first outfit, $Trainer.outfit=2 for the second outfit, $Trainer.outfit=0 for the default outfit, etc...

More information about changing outfits can be found here.
https://reliccastle.com/resources/41/
Developing Pokémon: World Saga
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
153 posts
180 Days
Problem solved, it was a pbs problem. In metadata I wrote the name of each picture to use with .png if you do no outfit will work. I just removed all the .png and let the name without any extension and it worked! I guess when using outfit like this the script is looking for a trchar094.png_1 instead of trchar094_1.png because the default is trchar094.png which is working for a simple change of player however

Thank for trying to help me anyway, hope this message will help someone else
Advertiser Content