• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy Birthday, to a Milotic!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
25lCfdZ.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
;_; Sam u cutie i cannot physically produce sweet words like you can

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I know I'm a little late to the celebration, but I had to come and wish my dear friend a happy birthday!! And what a magnificent thread! It seems your kindness is being reflected in all the hearts you've touched with your unique charm and golden glow of warmth and wisdom, Sam. Your post here is a perfect example. :)

You really are a beautiful soul, so full of life, knowledge, strength, and love, the love you share so generously with not just the people around you, but the animals and plants as well! Even your enchanting collection of dolls couldn't be in better care.

While everyone has a touch of magic within them, I truly believe you've harnessed your own. I admire you so much! I hope your birthday was every bit as amazing as you deserve!!

Spoiler:

Years
Oh my gosh Dakota, this is beyond gorgeous. You sure know your colours:) I am going to print this beauty out and display it in my home with pride! Thank you for this work of art for my day/Hugs

Oh, and while replaying Pokemon Sun I embarked on a post game side quest that many don't know is in the game, and won an Alolan Natu. It evolves into a stunning Xatu. I want you to raise it and have it! It looks very attached to you! I know you will be a great trainer for it.

I know I'm a little late to the celebration, but I had to come and wish my dear friend a happy birthday!! And what a magnificent thread! It seems your kindness is being reflected in all the hearts you've touched with your unique charm and golden glow of warmth and wisdom, Sam. Your post here is a perfect example. :)

You really are a beautiful soul, so full of life, knowledge, strength, and love, the love you share so generously with not just the people around you, but the animals and plants as well! Even your enchanting collection of dolls couldn't be in better care.

While everyone has a touch of magic within them, I truly believe you've harnessed your own. I admire you so much! I hope your birthday was every bit as amazing as you deserve!!

Spoiler:

Annie you're the guest of honor! You arrived just in time I think, stumbling upon this lovely message later is like finding an extra hidden birthday present in the house! Pullip dolls, flowers and Milotics!!!

As for everyone having a little magic, I think you would now :) I have seen you weave a love spell without even knowing it, nurse a poor injured field mouse back to health and send out infectious laughter and cheer into the world. You have a magic touch, you're so bright, sweet and full of dreams.

I have a round trip ticket for you to the moon and back with princess Kaguya! We all know that Studio Ghibli is the place where imagination comes alive, there's nowhere better for your whimsical charms. Love ya girl! Tell me of your adventures when you come back from the magic kingdom!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I only really know you through fangirling, but hell, happy belated birthday!!

Years
I only really know you through fangirling, but hell, happy belated birthday!!

Awesome! Thanks for the birthday wishes! I love fangirling with you Ci-Ci Sama!! You're a ton of fun, the Clubhouse would be a much duller place without you there. You're an awesome exciting contributor to PC in general I say. By the way, I met this young man looking for directions to the Lily of the Valley conference. I thought you too might like to go on a walk there together.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Awesome! Thanks for the birthday wishes! I love fangirling with you Ci-Ci Sama!! You're a ton of fun, the Clubhouse would be a much duller place without you there. You're an awesome exciting contributor to PC in general I say. By the way, I met this young man looking for directions to the Lily of the Valley conference. I thought you too might like to go on a walk there together.

Aww, thank you! x3 Life's been kinda rough but Pc has been a lot of fun and a good distraction. ♥♥

And I don't quite know the way off-hand, though I'm sure he and I can figure it out if we try~😍Haha ♥

Years
Oh, I'm late! Happy Birthday girl!

Thank you Jon!!! Awesome having you here, challenge master and the funky, clever, creative and funny king of Unova. Since you have corrupted so many of my wishes in the past I'm lucky you arrived late, because you would have jinxed my birthday wishes for fun. I have an uncorrupted wish for you my friend. If you still want that Irish elk pokemon, then I have some good news for you. A leak had come out, and a pokemon similar to this image was sighted in the Galar region.

This mon is a really cool-looking, o.p dark type with a signature ability called armored antler. This ability halves damage taken from physical attacks due to the massive, shield-like antlers, and will lower the opponents speed one stage if their attack makes contact with your elk.

Years
Thank you Jon!!! Awesome having you here, challenge master and the funky, clever, creative and funny king of Unova. Since you have corrupted so many of my wishes in the past I'm lucky you arrived late, because you would have jinxed my birthday wishes for fun. I have an uncorrupted wish for you my friend. If you still want that Irish elk pokemon, then I have some good news for you. A leak had come out, and a pokemon similar to this image was sighted in the Galar region.

This mon is a really cool-looking, o.p dark type with a signature ability called armored antler. This ability halves damage taken from physical attacks due to the massive, shield-like antlers, and will lower the opponents speed one stage if their attack makes contact with your elk.
Thanks, that's so cool. I might have one reason to buy SwSh if this is real now. Also I don't need someone's birthday to corrupt their wishes, I can do it all year long.

Back