• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

and that's why the earth is OBVIOUSLY flat

Years
NASA killed Kennedy and then named a space center after him as an inside joke and a warning of their power.

Don't believe a single word of it though.

Last edited:

Shiva2932

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Queen of Frost☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 10, 2021
the conspiracy that paul mccartney died and was replaced in the beatles

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
The "Finland isn't real, it was made up so Japan could hunt whales in the open water where it supposedly exists" one is my favourite. Avril Lavigne dying and being replaced by a doppelganger is a good second.

Do I believe any? Not that I'm aware of, lol. Maybe the one about mattress stores being a front for the mafia because apparently there's a ton of them in the US and no one can figure out how they make money, but like... with /r/AskReddit as my only source, I'm not about to go down for this ship.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Wait, can I change my answer? I'm changing my answer.

My favourite conspiracy theory is that PokéCommunity user erik destler only won the OT Death Pit game because he's an Off-Topic moderator and I believe it wholeheartedly.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Hm... probably the whole Roswell thing. A lot of people think that aliens landed here in Roswell, New Mexico. However, it's also said that the government is covering it up... which doesn't really surprise me. I'm one of those people that believe other life exists and such. I also have a belief that if there are aliens, they have no intention of wanting to hurt us in any kind of way. After all, if that was really their intention... why haven't they done it already? If anything, they are curious of us as much as we are of them.

So yeah.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
the world actually ended in 2012 and we are a doomed ghost timeline rn

Years

My favourite conspiracy theory is that PokéCommunity user erik destler only won the OT Death Pit game because he's an Off-Topic moderator and I believe it wholeheartedly.

Erik Destler winning the OT Death Pit by cheating

Its rigged to the bone

W2m3L2J.gif

t-that's impossible

Years
I want a full independent investigation on this subject I do not trust mr destler

:furretlock:
sorry bud the furret has spoken

edit:
ON TOPIC
I never bought into the Moon Landing conspiracy stuff. Didn't make any sense to me.

Last edited:
Years
the area 51 conspiracy theories will never not be interesting to me

although im not quite sure i would go so far as to say the government is hiding aliens, it really leaves one wondering what their deepest, darkest secrets are

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday

would you believe that i ran the simulation three times in a row beforehand and i won all three by a significant margin
imagine if i just settled for that

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
One time when I was at Starbucks I overheard someone say, in an explanatory tone, "...and on the other side of our flat earth, that's where the dinosaurs live."

I'm pretty sure they were joking...pretty sure...

Back