Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
36 posts
1.3 Years
i like this forms, is there any chance that you add post games?
I think not, although I wish I could do it, since I have no knowledge of scripts or ASM ruotines. But maybe one day I will make it

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
36 posts
1.3 Years
Is Glaceon available? I only see Leafeon and Sylveon, but no Glaceon.
Glaceon was just added in version 1.5, enjoy it! (You can find out how to evolve it in the post)

DefiantGeek

Male
India
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
48 posts
2.2 Years
Hey, I love the New Regional forms. I'm playing with Marshghost, Exploud, Kazam and Electrode. I also like what you did with the teams admins, it feels more personal. Do you have an email address, I have an idea for something.
You can send him personal message from message centre if you want to. 😊

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
36 posts
1.3 Years
What about Ambipom, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Yanmega, Mamoswine, and Porygon-Z? Will they be added eventually?
Yes! I am planning on adding Ambipon and Porygon-Z.

The other Pkmn you named had to be removed to add new ones, BUT then I will work on a Pkmn FireRed hack, so they will be added in that version, along with new forms.

(Mamoswine is in the game, but forget to write it in the post, thanks for reminding me!

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
12,643 posts
2.8 Years
Yes! I am planning on adding Ambipom and Porygon-Z.

The other Pkmn you named had to be removed to add new ones, BUT then I will work on a Pkmn FireRed hack, so they will be added in that version, along with new forms.

(Mamoswine is in the game, but forget to write it in the post, thanks for reminding me!
Did you remove Lickitung, Tangela, and Yanma from this hack? And what about Rhyhorn and Rhydon?
Do you like Pokemon battles? If yes, then come play The Great Pokemon Battle 9!

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
36 posts
1.3 Years
Did you remove Lickitung, Tangela, and Yanma from this hack? And what about Rhyhorn and Rhydon?
Oh, Rhyhorn and Rhydon are in the hack, in Safari Zone as well, my bad. So, Rhyperior surely will be in the hack!

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
36 posts
1.3 Years
I see that Zigzagoon has its Galarian form. Do you plan to add Obstagoon or some of the other Galarian forms into the game?
Yes! I will add some way to win if I find it convenient, and Obstagoon is in the game, You can get it by leveling up Linoone at the level 34.

DefiantGeek

Male
India
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
48 posts
2.2 Years
I have tried to compile of list of pokemons (Emerald, Gen III) that are just placeholders. They could be replaced with Later gen pokemons or Variants to make the hack interesting, enjoyable and memorable! However, I would like to acknowledge that its just my opinion and I am sorry if I offend someone. Here is the list-
Poochyena, Mightyena, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Wurmple, Silcoon, Beautifly, Cascoon, Dustox, Surskit, Masquerain, Nosepass, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Gulpin, Swalot, Carvanha, Spinda, Solrock, Lunatone, Lileep, Cradily, Chimecho, Clamperl, Huntail, Gorebyss, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Kecleon. 🙂

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
36 posts
1.3 Years
Hey bro! How's it going? Really expecting the new version. Hope everything's fine!
Hi! I'm working on it, so surely the new update comes out today, or tomorrow without fail. I don't forget you, so it will be available soon :D
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
2 posts
139 Days
Hey I think I found a glitch. I'm trying to get the Pokeblock Case from the Lilycove Contest Hall, but the receptionist on the left is just in a constant dialogue loop, treating me as if I'd won a contest. The one on the right just wants to enter me into a contest. Is there somewhere else I can find the Pokeblock Case? I tried to use cheat codes to put a Pokeblock Case into the game, but those didn't seem to work either. I'd really like to check out the Safari Zone.

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
36 posts
1.3 Years
Hey I think I found a glitch. I'm trying to get the Pokeblock Case from the Lilycove Contest Hall, but the receptionist on the left is just in a constant dialogue loop, treating me as if I'd won a contest. The one on the right just wants to enter me into a contest. Is there somewhere else I can find the Pokeblock Case? I tried to use cheat codes to put a Pokeblock Case into the game, but those didn't seem to work either. I'd really like to check out the Safari Zone.
Yes! You are right. I found that bug when I was testing that area. In the next update (which is almost ready)
I solved it, leaving the Item at the door of the safari zone. Thanks for notifying!
Advertiser Content