• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

It's all valuable experience for your next interview - you'll get there eventually.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Wow, the forum formatting is weird on mobile and why do people have signatures for avatars.

pkmin3033

I haven't really been on PC enough to get used to new PC, and I don't want to explore the new features like postbits because I can't design and I'd only mess it up. xD

Years
if you change your forum skin to say... Midnight Misty, that was essentially how PC used to look before going back to this new style. and even before then, PC had a more, vbulletin-y kind of look.

Spoiler:

The above image is how PC used to look for quite a while before going into a more, semi-modernish design below:

Spoiler:

there was some more attempts to make PC more visually appealing, too:

Spoiler:

and this:

Spoiler:

so yeah, pc went through quite a lot of changes in the older interface while this newer one was in development

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
There's shops in the Art Studio for those who want a post flair but don't feel like making one themselves. :)

pkmin3033

I wouldn't want to bother anyone. I do enough of that just by being here. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back