colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,495 posts
14.6 Years
idk what you're talking about. are you referring to post flairs?

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,911 posts
253 Days
not as confusing as New Twitter though

that is one giant mess

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,495 posts
14.6 Years
new pc didn't take that long to get used to. kinda forgot what using old pc was like somewhat lmao

Soaring Sid

Yoom-Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
568 posts
100 Days
How was the old PC'S interface? Also, I like a lot of signatures here, they're very nice, especially the one above me.

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,495 posts
14.6 Years
if you change your forum skin to say... Midnight Misty, that was essentially how PC used to look before going back to this new style. and even before then, PC had a more, vbulletin-y kind of look.

Spoiler:

The above image is how PC used to look for quite a while before going into a more, semi-modernish design below:

Spoiler:

there was some more attempts to make PC more visually appealing, too:

Spoiler:

and this:

Spoiler:

so yeah, pc went through quite a lot of changes in the older interface while this newer one was in development

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
There’s shops in the Art Studio for those who want a post flair but don’t feel like making one themselves. :)

Soaring Sid

Yoom-Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
568 posts
100 Days
Hello! Have a good day, reader.

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.
Infinite Insanity
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
365 posts
2.8 Years
Dang....haven't posted here in a while. o_o; I slept most of the weekend but hey, what's the difference between this and my "average" weekend? o_O;
Formally known as RedBalloon
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,495 posts
14.6 Years
i slept for most of today tbh, felt great.

Ash

Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
13,470 posts
11.3 Years
work was decent. managed to keep my anxiety on the lower end for most of the day til the end so i suppose it's time for sleep when that happens.

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 32
Female
Vermillion City
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,862 posts
16 Years
I wanted to reach through the phone and choke this lady because she called about wanting to exchange an inflatable for 200 tickets which isn't a lot. I told her we technically don't do refunds or exchanges because we don't know what you've done to it once you've left. Once I spoke with my GM and told her she could come in with in the next day or so and she told me she couldn't because of her holiday or whatever. She said if she didn't come before the end of the year then don't worry about it.

My thought is...is if it's THAT much of a deal that you have to call and complain and argue about it but yet you're not going to come right away to fix it then why bother calling at all. I mean that's like me complaining about $5 and want something done about it but I'm not going to come right away.
VPP: Umbreon @ 4,900 | Futro Region

Ash

Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
13,470 posts
11.3 Years
ah yes. my favorite people. though most of my phone calls end with "okay what's your name so we can replace your order next time--" "i'm at work" "--you come through whether it's today or tomorrow or next week" like damn let me finish my sentence first?

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 32
Female
Vermillion City
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,862 posts
16 Years
Or the ones who want to speak to the Manager or GM and they tell them the exact same thing you just told them and they're like Okay no problem. You stand there like WTF what I wasn't good enough. There's the door BYE!
VPP: Umbreon @ 4,900 | Futro Region

Ash

Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
13,470 posts
11.3 Years
As the GM of my store I'm the one that they want to speak to but yes most of the time I do end up telling them the exact same thing that my employee told them which does result in what you just said.

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,911 posts
253 Days
I feel like every day is a saturday now T__T

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary