Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
Lion’s Abode
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
796 posts
168 Days
Heya, MrFreezie! Welcome to the community! There's ton of stuff to do here! What's your favourite pokemon and region? Also, what's your favourite stand ;) ? Also, did you enjoy the part 5 anime?
<~Trent loves the fountain above! (And he credits Haychel for the avatar!)

MrFreezie09

Stand User

Male
Germany
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted October 18th, 2019
5 posts
100 Days
Heya, MrFreezie! Welcome to the community! There's ton of stuff to do here! What's your favourite pokemon and region? Also, what's your favourite stand ;) ? Also, did you enjoy the part 5 anime?
Hi, SidTheRiser07 ! i think my favourite pokemon and region has to be Zekrom and Unova ! favourite stand is a hard one but i think its either GER or Silver Chariot. The part 5 anime was great i watched every episode on the day it came out! so waht's your favourite pokemon,region and stand?

Name: Zeke
Adoptiere auch eins! @Pokémon Waisenhaus

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
Lion’s Abode
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
796 posts
168 Days
Hi, SidTheRiser07 ! i think my favourite pokemon and region has to be Zekrom and Unova ! favourite stand is a hard one but i think its either GER or Silver Chariot. The part 5 anime was great i watched every episode on the day it came out! so waht's your favourite pokemon,region and stand?
Good to know, I'm a Unova fan too! Favourite pokemon: The Monferno line. Stand? I think it would be Gold experience and Hierophant Green. I haven't yet watched the entire part 5 anime, but am nearing the end. I did read the manga, though. Now that this dog has visited, I think this thread will be visited by a Garchomp/Blaziken,a Fairy and maybe a Sheep. Magical creatures. You'll soon know what I mean.
<~Trent loves the fountain above! (And he credits Haychel for the avatar!)

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,417 posts
8.7 Years
A Pokemon and JoJo fan? You'll fit in perfectly here lol. Happy posting friend!

PokéPaul

PokéPaul

Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
26 posts
99 Days
Hey Mr. Freezie! I'm new here too. Join the club!

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 10 Minutes Ago
27,616 posts
13.3 Years
Unova is the beeeeest
Welcome MrFreezie09, hope you enjoy your time on PC \o/
Advertiser Content